The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2022 in China is now accepting applications. ANSO Scholarships 2022 are open to all international students from all around the world. Students interested in pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral degree in China are invited to apply. Every year, ANSO will award 200 Master’s and 300 PhD Fully Funded Scholarships. The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) and the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) both provide these scholarships (UCAS). Erasmus Scholarships: Erasmus Mundas Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
International students can apply for the Alliance of International Science Organizations Prize, which is a significant academic scholarship. The goal of ANSO is to create chances for postgraduates from China’s premier institutions. CAS will support 200 master’s students and 300 doctoral students. You will be able to attend the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) or the University of China Academy of Sciences if you apply for this scholarship (UCAS). Swedish Scholarships: Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022
ANSO Scholarships are offered to pursue postgraduate degree programs in almost all academic subjects and majors. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship. The scholarship lasts three years for a master’s degree and four years for a PhD. ANSO scholarships will be awarded at two of China’s top institutions. These universities have a high international rating. This is the most coveted scholarship available to international students. Australian Scholarships: Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded
Details About ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2022
- Scholarship Country: China
- Award Universities: USTC and UCAS
- Study level: Masters, PhD
- Total No. of awards: 500
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Lat Date: 31 March 2022.
Canadian Scholarship: PETF Doctoral Scholarships 2022 in Canada – Fully Funded
The ANSO Scholarships for Young Talents 2022 in China for International Students are fully funded scholarships that will cover all of the necessary fees for the duration of the degree. The following information is provided in detail:
- Waiver of All Tuition Fees Application Fee Waiver
- Stipend per month:
- 3000 RMB per month for a master’s degree
- PhD Degree: 6000 or 7000 RMB per month (depending on whether he/she has passed the USTC/UCAS certification exam).
- Travel Subsidy for Health Insurance from their Home Countries to China (One Trip Per Person). This incentive is not available to applicants who are in China at the time of application.
Study in China: Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a non-Chinese national.
- Applicants for a Master’s Degree must have been born after January 1, 1992. (inclusive)
- Applicants for a PhD degree must have been born after January 1, 1987. (inclusive)
- International students must meet the USTC/UCAS requirements.
- During the time of his/her scholarship, he/she must not take on any other duties.
- Be able to communicate in English or Chinese.
- A copy of a passport with a validity of at least two years
- Updated curriculum vitae with a synopsis of research experience
- Original Degree Certificates Copies:
- Applicants for a Master’s Degree must provide a Bachelor’s degree certificate or an official pre-graduation certificate indicating their student status and projected graduation date.
- Applicants for a PhD degree must provide the following documents:
- Certificate of completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree certificate or formal pre-graduation certificate indicating their position as a student and the anticipated graduation date.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proposal for Research
- 5 photocopies of academic papers that have been published (if available)
- Language proficiency in English and/or Chinese must be demonstrated.
- Form for Physical Examination of Foreigners
Internship in USA: LPI Summer Internship Program in United States 2022 | Fully Funded
Application Last Date
The deadline for submitting an application for the ANSO International Scholarship 2022 in China is March 31, 2022. On November 1, 2021, online applications will open.
How to Apply
International Students can apply online for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2022 in China. Students can apply to more than one university at once. In your application, choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents.” The following are the links to the application and official advertisement: