Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2022-23 are open now for the students who want to advance their professions in a specialized field of study overseas. Or the students, who have finished their undergraduate studies and want to pursue a Master’s degree in a foreign country. Bachelor’s degree holders who are suffering financial or other problems that prohibit them from completing their education can find wonderful job prospects with the Asian Development Bank. Also, Read Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022-23 – Fully Funded
Scholarships from the Asian Development Bank for overseas students are aimed to offer students a high-quality education as well as development training to aid in the development of their country. You are invited to apply for ADB Scholarships regardless of your country of origin, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical ability, or thinking patterns. Students have a wide range of options and courses to choose from. Related Imperial College London DeepMind Scholarships in UK 2022 – Fully Funded
Tuition, insurance, travel expenses, a monthly stipend, and a books allowance are all included in the fully-funded foreign scholarship program. Each year, the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program awards graduate scholarships to students studying economics, business and management, science and technology, and other subjects important to development. Read ADBI Free Online Courses 2022 – ADBI E-Learning
Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2022 Summary
- AwardingOrganization: Asian Development Bank
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Application Deadline: Different for each university.
ADB Scholarship Host Countries
- New Zealand
Benefits of Asian Development Scholarships
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance in addition to the full tuition fee waiver
- Expenses for travel
- Allowance for Housing
- Allowance for Books
- Health-care coverage
- Allowance for instructional materials
List of Eligible Countries
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Eligibility Criteria For ADB Scholarships
- An applicant must be a citizen of one of the Asian Development Bank’s member countries.
- Applicants must have been accepted into an authorized program at one of the host universities.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and be in excellent academic standing.
- After graduating from university, applicants must have at least two years of professional experience.
- At the time of application, applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Participants must return to their native countries after the program is completed.
- On the program’s official website, you may find out more about eligibility.
List of Host Institutes
Please find the list of participating institutes in the given link below.
- Your most recent tax return or yearly or monthly salary certification.
- A declaration of your family’s financial situation.
- a copy of your academic transcripts
- Fill out the application form completely.
Please check the university where you are applying for admission for the application deadline for the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2022-23.
How to Apply?
- The student must apply online at their preferred ADB partner university.
- Carefully fill out the ADB Scholarship application form.
- Make sure you answer all of the questions and, if required, incorporate any supplementary resources.
- A brief explanation of why you picked this specific course.
- After completing the forms, the student must send the relevant paperwork to the university.
- On the program’s official website, you may learn more about the application procedure.