The BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications in Norway. Both international and Norwegian students are eligible for the grant. Students who have exhibited remarkable academic accomplishments in Norway will be awarded the BI Presidential Scholarships 2022. This is a fantastic chance for exceptional students who want to pursue further education at a foreign institution. Students train under the guidance of highly skilled specialists throughout the curriculum. By giving chances to study at the BI Norwegian Business School, the BI Presidential Scholarships 2022 strives to build the future generation of leaders. Read: Monash University Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded
Throughout the term of the program, the International Scholarship program in Europe provides each brilliant student with the chance to further their career development via quality education while building important professional skills. Nature, mountains, reputable institutes, and high employment rates make Norway an appealing study destination for students. The Norwegian Company School of BI prepares and assists you in developing creative and clever solutions to real-world business challenges. Through effective learning and business development activities, the BI scholarship in Norway cultivates innovative thinking and creative presenting abilities. Read: Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 In Japan – Fully Funded
The fully-funded master’s scholarship in Europe improves students’ academic credentials while also assisting them in developing professional skills that can help them acquire a competitive edge in the global job market. Graduate programs are available in a variety of scientific subjects. Tuition, living expenses, and a stipend are all covered by the BI Presidential Scholarship. Candidates must fulfill academic advancement standards in order to keep their scholarships. Related: Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
Bi Presidential Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Country: Norway
- Scholarship Institution: BI Norwegian Business School
- Study Level: Masters
- Total Scholarships: 30
- Eligible Countries: Both Domestic & International Students
- Deadline: 1 March, 2022.
Full tuition cost waiver for Norwegian candidates (For two years) International candidates will get a complete tuition fee waiver (for two years), living costs, and a semester stipend.
- Whether you are a resident or a foreign student, you are eligible to apply.
- On an international grading scale, a candidate must have a strong GPA.
- Applicants in their third year of the civil*konom program at BI are also eligible to apply.
- The master’s scholarship is available to all BI master’s programs.
- To be eligible for this scholarship for the duration of the program, applicants must maintain a solid academic record.
The deadline to apply for the Bi Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway is March 1, 2022.
- All interested candidates must complete the following steps:
- To be considered for the scholarship, the candidate must submit a letter (maximum one page) describing his prior academic achievements and expressing why he deserves it.
- After composing the letter, candidates should upload it, together with the other papers, to the official website.
- Applicants in their third year of undergraduate studies who are presently enrolled in the BI Sivok program should email their application letters to [email protected]