The Australian Government offers Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022 to encourage highly motivated students to continue higher education. The Australian scholarships are offered to students to help with living expenses while studying in Australia. The RTP Stipend Scholarships at Central Queensland University are designed to recruit high-quality researchers to the university. Read Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students
These Australian university scholarships are aimed to recruit brilliant minds from all around the world. The University offers a diverse selection of academic programs to both domestic and international students. The primary goal of the Australian Government scholarship for international students is to assure high-quality education. Central Queensland University is widely regarded as one of Australia’s and the world’s greatest institutions. Apply VinUniversity Bachelors Scholarships 2022 in Vietnam – Fully Funded
Students are equipped to cope with social, economic, and environmental challenges that all have negative consequences for society, businesses, and local communities. The postgraduate degree programs are available for almost every topic of study. RTP Fees Offset Scholarships will be provided to successful students who have been awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship. The University of Central Queensland in Rockhampton, Australia, has experienced a tremendous expansion in recent years. Read Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2022 – Study in USA
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Award Country: Australia
- Awarding University: Central Queensland University
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Research)
- Financial Coverage: $28,854 per annum
- Eligibility Criteria: National & International Students
- Application Deadline: 30 September 2022.
RTP Scholarship Benefits
- Complete University Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,854 per annum.
- Complete Research funds.
Available Fields of Study
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Business & Law
- Education and the Arts
- Engineering & Technology
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Human, Health, and Social Sciences
- All candidates, both foreign and domestic, are eligible.
- You must be enrolled in a CQUniversity HDR course that is accredited.
- You should not have any other sources of money.
- In Australia, you should not be getting any money to cover your living expenses.
- Exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
- Community involvement
- CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Written submission
The Australian Government Research Scholarships application date for Central Queensland University is September 30, 2022.
How to Apply?
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022 does not accept direct applications.
An applicant should speak with the supervisory team about his interest in an RHD Scholarship.
The School of Graduate Research will encourage successful individuals to submit an application.
When the scholarships are awarded, the candidates will be contacted by email.