The CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 in Switzerland is now accepting applications. The CERN internship in Switzerland will take conducted in Meyrin, Geneva, and interns will have the opportunity to explore CERN Careers and spend 2 to 12 months there. Undergraduate and master’s students can participate in the CERN internship program to get experience working on the world’s most organized administrative platform. Related UN WFP Internship Program 2022 – Paid Internship.
The selected candidates’ expenditures will be covered by the CERN fully-funded foreign internship program. Interns will spend 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research developing their talents in linked sectors while obtaining a practical understanding of their course studies. Candidates are not required to pay anything. In addition, applicants will be eligible for a monthly stipend as well as 2 to 5 days of paid vacation every month. Apply UMY Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 in Indonesia – Fully Funded.
The fully financed CERN program in Europe 2022 provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance for students studying administration to collaborate on world-changing initiatives. CERN, the world’s most prestigious institution, provides students with fully supported internships as well as the opportunity to learn about the most difficult administrative procedures. CERN’s physicists and engineers use the world’s most advanced scientific tools to investigate the fundamentals of the universe. Related Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2023 in Japan.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 Summary
- Internship Country: Switzerland
- Internship Location: Meyrin, Geneva
- Internship Duration: 2 to 12 months
- Eligibility CERN Member or CERN Associate Member States students
- Application Deadline: 1st August 2022
CERN Administrative Student Program Benefits
The following perks will be provided to candidates who are accepted into the program:
- CERN’s medical coverage.
- Stipend of 3319 Swiss Francs per month.
- A two- to twelve-month participation contract.
- Air tickets are required for the program.
- Monthly paid leave of 2.5 days.
Opportunity in Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2023 – Canada
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering management
- Engineering Fields
- advanced secretarial work
- Human resources
- Business administration
To apply for the Administrative Student Program 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- Participants must either be citizens of a CERN Member or Associate Member State or be studying in one.
- Selected applicants can study full-time for at least two and up to twelve months.
- Your undergraduate studies should have lasted at least 18 months (Bachelor’s or master)
- Candidates must be fluent in either English or French.
- A current CV/Resume
- A professor’s letter of recommendation
- Copy of a recent academic transcript
- You have the option of providing the reference letter directly when completing your application, or through your referee, via the link, you will get shortly after submitting your application.
The deadline for applications to the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022-23 is August 1, 2022.
How to Apply?
- If you want to apply for a CERN fully paid internship, go to the official website and click the I’m interested button.
- Candidates must register via Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Drag and drop your resume into the box.
- Candidates must offer information about their educational background and job experience.
- If you are applying for multiple jobs, you must submit each application separately.