The CERN Summer Student Program 2022 in Switzerland is now accepting applications. This CERN Summer Internship Program 2022 is open to all international students from all around the world. Students from both CERN Member and the Non-Member States are eligible to apply for the CERN Studentship Program. This internship is fully funded and will take place in Geneva, Switzerland. To apply for the Summer Internship Program, there is no application fee. You might also like another internship in Switzerland: EPFL Summer Internship 2022 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
The CERN Summer Internship program is open to students with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (but not a Ph.D.). Students from all around the world are welcome to apply. This will cover all of your costs for the next 8 to 13 weeks. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance. All nationalities are welcome to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program. Participants from a wide range of academic backgrounds are invited. Opportunity: Vidyasirimedhi Institute Scholarship 2022 in Thailand – Fully Funded
The Summer Student Program at CERN Switzerland might last up to three months. They have projects and fields in physics, engineering, computer science, and mathematics. Summer Student Program offers more than just summer employment. Students will learn from the top scientists and researchers in the world. This internship will be conducted entirely online. Internship in France: OECD Internship Program 2022 in France – Fully Funded
CERN Summer Student Program 2022 Summary
- Internship Country: Switzerland
- Funding Organization: CERN
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
- Internship Duration: 3 Months
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
CERN Internship Benefits
- An 8 to 13 week contract of affiliation to work on a technical project.
- A comprehensive physics lecture schedule is available (students will also be able to attend a series of IT lectures organized by Openlab).
- A subsistence stipend of 90 CHF per calendar day (net of tax) to cover the cost of lodging and food in the Geneva region for a single individual for the term of the contract.
- Lump-sum travel payment is provided at the conclusion of your stay to assist you in covering the expense of travel between Geneva and your domicile at the time of the selection committee.
- CERN’s comprehensive health insurance program is covered (payment is already taken from the allowance).
- Assistance in locating lodging on or near the CERN site.
Please read this: SNU Global Scholarship Program 2022 in South Korea
Applicants of any nationality are welcome to submit an application.
- You are a Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics undergraduate or master’s degree student (not a Ph.D.) who has completed at least three years of full-time university education by the European Summer of 2022.
- During your online studentship with CERN, you will stay enrolled as a student. You are also eligible to apply if you plan to graduate during the European summer of 2022 (as of May).
- You have not previously worked at CERN for more than 3 months in any other position (Technical Student, Trainee, User, or another status), and you have not previously been a Summer Student at CERN (exceptions apply).
The following papers must be uploaded to the online application site by applicants. In PDF format, documents must be clearly labeled as (e.g., “CV,” “Motivation letter,” “Academic transcript,” etc.).
- A curriculum vitae (CV) in either English or French. Make sure your CV is up to date and includes all of the abilities and expertise that will help you stand out as a candidate.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript, which includes a summary of your grades.
- Two letters of recommendation from your lecturers and/or previous internship supervisors are required.
The deadline for all nationality students to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2022 is January 31, 2022.
How to Apply?
To apply for the CERN Internship Program 2022, candidates must upload all required papers to the Online Application Portal and complete the application form completely. The official advertisement and application link are provided below.