Great news, Applications are open for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022 now in the United Kingdom. Commonwealth Scholarships are open to all international students from Commonwealth countries that are least developed or have a lower middle income. Those interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in the United Kingdom are strongly urged to apply. It offers a Fully Funded scholarship to kids from low-income families. This is a fantastic chance for all students to study for free in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is accessible to pursue a Master’s Degree in any academic field and major. The Master Scholarship will be for a period of one year. The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the world’s most renowned and well-known international scholarship programs. You can also apply for Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Canada – Fully Funded.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, financed by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO), enables outstanding and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development. They are intended for those who would not be able to study in the UK otherwise. Commonwealth Scholarships are available to candidates from Commonwealth nations with the least developed or low-middle-income economies who are pursuing a full-time master’s degree in chosen courses at a UK university. Also, visit University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2022 in Canada.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Details
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Provided by: Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Commonwealth Countries
- Last Date: 20 December 2021.
The Commonwealth UK Shared Scholarship 2022 will pay for the following:
- Round-Trip Airfare – Return flights from your native country to the UK at the end of your award.
- Full tuition fees have been approved.
- Monthly stipend (living allowance) of £1,133 per month for students attending institutions in the London metropolitan area, or £1,390 per month for those attending universities outside of London (rates quoted at 2021-2022 levels)
- Allowance for warm clothing, if applicable
- Where applicable, a thesis grant is given to help with the costs of writing a thesis or dissertation.
- A study travel grant can be used to cover the costs of study-related travel inside the UK or abroad.
- Allowance for excess baggage
- There will also be a Widowed, Divorced, or Single Parent Child allowance.
Must visit CERN Summer Student Program 2022 In Switzerland.
List of Available Fields & Majors
Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, and other academic fields and majors are available under Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022. The complete list can be found in the link below.
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
List of Universities
You may find a list of universities and courses/fields/majors in which you can apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2022 on the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2022 page HERE.
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
- Be a British protected person or a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth country who has been given refugee status.
- Be a permanent resident of one of the countries listed above.
- Be ready to begin your academic studies in the UK by September 2022, the start of the UK academic year.
- The Commonwealth UK Scholarship is open to students who have finished a four-year bachelor’s degree or a two-year bachelor’s degree and a two-year master’s degree.
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours quality by September 2022, or a second class degree (2:2) plus applicable postgraduate certification (Master’s degree) by September 2022.
- Not having spent at least one year (academic) studying or working in a high-income nation
- Without this scholarship, you would not be able to afford to study in the United Kingdom.
How to Apply
For the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022, you must apply online. If you haven’t already done so, go to the “Apply Now” page and establish an account. Complete the Online Application Form and upload all required papers before submitting your application. The official advertising can be found at the following link: