Want to study in Malaysia for free? Curtin Malaysia Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2021 is offering this opportunity at Curtin University Malaysia. Curtin University is an Australian Research university based in Perth, Western Australia. The university has four international campuses in different countries. The Malaysian campus is the largest international campus. CU Malaysia offers best of the international standard education to all domestic and international students. This CMPRS 2021 is the best kind of scholarship. Great opportunity to study in England: British Chevening Scholarship UK 2022 | Fully Funded
The university is offering partial and fully-funded scholarships for Master and Doctoral programs. All international students can apply for these scholarships. Students can also apply without IELTS as they have to provide proof of previous education in the English language. Students will be offered to perform cutting-edge research in the areas of Engineering, Business, Sciences, Humanities, and multidisciplinary programs. It is the best opportunity to get Australian University Degree from Malaysia. Best Canadian Research Opportunity: Vanier Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Canada – Fully Funded
The good thing is students can also get transfer their credits to Curtin University Australia. Those students who cannot avail the opportunity to study in Australia for free without IELTS. They can join this opportunity to study at an Australian University for free in Malaysia. Best way to study in Malaysia for free without IELTS. The university offering partial scholarships for Master scholars and fully-funded scholarships for Ph.D scholars. Excellent International Internship: Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 for International Students
Details About Curtin Malaysia Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Malaysia
- University: Curtin University Australia (Malaysia Campus)
- Study Level: Master/M.Phil, Ph.D
- Funding: Partial (For Master students) and Fully Funded (for Ph,D)
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International
- No. Of Scholarships: Up to 10 seats
- Application Deadline: 19th September 2021
Opportunity in KSA: KAUST International Internship Program 2021 in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
Scholarship Benifits of Curtin Malaysia Postgraduate Research Scholarship
The CMPRS is offering multiple benefits. Master program students will receive partial funding while Ph.D. students will receive fully-funded scholarships. Following benefits will be offered.
- The selected master students will receive partial funding towards tuition fee waiver which will be up to 50% for 2 years
- Ph.D. students will receive a full tuition fee waiver
- A stipend amount of MYR 25,200 per year for three years. (Ph.D Only)
- A 2 to 3 months extension will be granted based on satisfactory progress. (Only for Ph.D)
The applicants should meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Domestic and International students can apply for these CMPRS scholarships.
- Applicant should me University Admission Requirment along with language requirement.
- Applicant should have passed undergraduate degree with at least 3.0 or higher CGPA for Master program admission.
- For the Ph.D program, applicants should have at least 3.67 of higher CGPA in Master’s degree.
Free Study Abroad in Turkey: Koc University International Scholarships 2022 in Turkey – Fully Funded
Field of Studies
Engineering, Business, Sciences, Humanities, and multidisciplinary
How To Apply
Applicants are required to contact a university-approved supervisor first. With the supervisor’s approval along with the approval of the Dean of R&D, the applicant needs to submit documents to the Curtin Malaysia Postgraduate Research Scholarship online portal. Students a required to contact through the following email if they have queries.
To apply online please visit the Official Link.
Free Study in USA: University of Hawaii Scholarship in USA 2022 | Fully Funded
The last date for Curtin Malaysia Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2021 is 19th September 2021. The outcome will be notified after the 30 days of closing.