In Germany, the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that allows talented future leaders from underdeveloped nations to study at leading German universities. Helmut Schmidt, the late German Chancellor, was a great champion of foreign education and cultural interaction, and the international scholarship program is named after him. A Master’s Scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance is available through the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme. Read Osaka University International Summer Program 2022 in Japan.
DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023 are offered in a variety of academic fields, and successful students will get the chance to live in one of the world’s most important economic and political hubs. If you want to improve your abilities and knowledge while learning about German culture, this is the program for you! Now is the time to apply and take the first step toward a brighter future. Related Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students (MTCP).
DAAD is the world’s largest scholarship program, supporting over 100,000 German and international students and researchers per year. The famous DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2023 in Germany is looking for the best and brightest young future leaders from underdeveloped nations. This fully-funded scholarship program will allow you to study at one of Germany’s top universities. Obtain significant work experience, and develop long-lasting friendships with fellow scholars from around the world. Apply LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Award Country: Germany
- Awarded by: DAAD
- Study level: Masters’s Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Application Deadline: 31 July 2022.
List of Universities
- University of Potsdam
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
Available Fields of Study
- Public Management (MPM)
- Development and Governance
- Public Policy
- Management in Nonprofit Organisation
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- Governance and Public Policy
- Development Studies
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Waiver of tuition fees
- In Germany, health insurance is compulsory.
- Travel expenses will be covered.
- Subsidies for rent are provided as part of a research grant.
- Where applicable, allowances for spouses and/or children.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in addition to above-average grades.
- You must be able to communicate in English (depending on the respective course)
- Internships and/or professional experience should be documented.
- After completing your degree, you should be prepared to return to your native country.
To see the list of eligible countries please Click Here
- Application form for the DAAD
- Transcripts copies
- Certificates of work experience
- Language certificates issued recently
- Letter of recommendation
- A single motivation letter
- Copies of degree certificates
The deadline to submit an application for the fully funded DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 in Germany is July 31, 2022.
How to Apply?
- A candidate must clearly state that he or she is applying for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt-Program.
- Candidates can apply for up to two different courses.
- Fill out the DAAD application.
- After completing the application form, email it along with the relevant documents to the university of your choice.