The Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 in the United States is now accepting applications. Discovery Intern Deloitte is open to all international students from all around the world. Deloitte is now leading a fantastic educational program called Discovery Internship for the year 2023. Deloitte’s purpose for this internship is to empower all sophomores to achieve a successful career in any field. Related CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland 2023 – Fully Funded
The Discovery Internships will take place in a variety of locations around the United States. This will allow interns to work on one or more customer projects, gaining work experience and developing new skills. The program will also organize a three-day national intern conference, as well as a variety of national and local learning and networking events to promote interns’ professional development. Read UN WFP Internship Program 2022 – Paid Internship
Deloitte is a professional services organization that specializes in auditing, consulting, tax, and consulting services. It is one of the four largest accounting firms in the world. Its headquarters are in London, England. Deloitte & Touche was formed in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte and is now the fourth-largest privately held firm in the United States. It employs around 12,000 experts around the world. Good UTokyo Research Internship Program 2022 – UTRIP Japan
Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 Summary
- Internship Award Country: United States
- Awarding Institute: Deloitte
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: Open all the Years
This internship will address the following benefits:
- Learning and development
- Lunch and learning industry/service line spotlights and offers regular training
- Opportunity to participate in social activities
- People & culture
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Counselor and onboarding advisor
- Making an impact that matters
- National and local learning and networking events
- Leading professional services
- Career opportunities
- Empowered well-being
- Benefits and rewards
- Client work
Deloitte Discovery Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be international students from any country.
- Master’s degree students (Expected completion before August 2023)
- A strong academic background
- 50 percent travel ability (While 50% travel is required for the role, non-essential travel has been put on hold until further notice owing to COVID-19.)
- A newbie or sophomore holds a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, STEM, or a similar discipline at a four-year college.
- Academic credentials that are impressive (preferred minimum GPA at the end of the academic year 3.2)
- Problem-solving abilities have been demonstrated.
- Effective communication and reciprocal skills; ability to adapt to change; creativity and self-confidence, leadership characteristics, teamwork, and collaboration
The deadline for applying for the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 in the United States for International Students is currently unknown. Students can apply at any time during the year.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for an internship in the United States, you must complete an online application. There are a number of internships available. Students can choose from a variety of internships based on their degrees and interests. To apply for an internship program, open that internship program and click the Apply button.