Ireland is a famous European education destination. Many students are seeking Free Study in Ireland Without IELTS. Without IELTS options are most anticipating nowadays. As the IELTS exam is very challenging and also it expires after two years. There are many other countries that offered free study without IELTS but getting in Ireland without IELTS also provides multiple academic opportunities. International Internship: Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 for International Students
Ireland is a United Kingdome state and offers state of the art education like England. Irish Government also offers different types of international scholarships every year. Students around the world apply and win these scholarships every year, even without IELTS. Irish public sector universities also offer educational scholarships. Read for Free Study in Australia: Curtin Malaysia Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2021
How to Study in Ireland without IELTS
There are different ways to study in Irish universities without IELTS. Details are given below:
1- Application Procedure to Irish Universities Without IELTS
- Students need to make a through research about the universities and institutions and also check thri ranking.
- Applicants need to check eligibility of each university according to desired program.
- Check the application system, documents requirements and see if they demand any application fee. You can make and online application without IELST at this point.
Free Fellowships in China: Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 for International Students
2- How to Exempt IELTS Score
Speaking the English language is an essential part of all international universities. As English is an international language so universities prefer that students show proof of language.
Those international students who graduated or finished their last education in an English-speaking country, are not required to show any proof.
Other students where English is a secondary language, but whose education was entirely in English can get an exemption.
These students need to contact their university and ask for an English proficiency letter as evidence that the entire education was in English.
There are some other tests that are alternative and a bit easy than IELTS like TOEFL, PTE, and others.
3- Online Test and Video Interviews
There re few universities which conduct their own online test to assess language proficiency. The university can provide exemption on IELST if you clear the university test.
Some universities also conduct video interviews to measure language skills. University will info you and make a scheduled appointment for an interview.
Here is the list of some IELTS free Irish Universities:
Here is the Ireland college list without IELTS for global understudies:
- Public University of Ireland, Galway
- College Cork
- College of Limerick
- Imperial College of Surgeons in Ireland
- College Dublin
4- Tuition Fees and Living Cost in Ireland
After a successful interview, the university provides students an offer letter to join the university after paying a fee.
Normally the fee range for Irish universities is €10,000 and €25,000 per year and you will also need some living expenses. Free Fellowships in China: Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 for International Students
5- Apply for scholarships in Ireland
There are many scholarships in Ireland. There are fully funded and spatial funded scholarships. Some support only your tuition fee and some your whole expenses. A list of different scholarships is given below to which students need to apply.
- National College of Ireland Scholarships
- Government of Ireland Scholarships
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology Scholarship
- The Walsh Fellowships
- DIT Centenary Scholarship Programme
- Trinity College Dublin Scholarships
- Irish Research Council Scholarships
Students can apply for these scholarships and get free Irish education.
6- Apply for Ireland Student Visa
Remember IELST is the requirement by the University no by the embassy. So there is no need for IELST if the university has provided you the admission with IELTS exemption. Now to apply visa you need the following documents.
- A valid passport
- Fee sumission letter or schoalrship letter.
- University admission letter and fee submission acknowledgement letter.
- proof of funds if your going self finance
- Meical fitness certificate
- No criminal record certificate
- All varified educational degrees and transcripts
- Stement of Purpose
After the submission, the embassy will decide regarding the visa grant decision.