Scholarship aspirants! Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany are open now for the 2022 intake. These scholarships are fully funded and open for all international students. If you are wishing to study abroad in Germany for free then you must apply for this scholarship. Please Visit: Melbourne University Scholarships 2022 Australia – Fully Funded
These are limited fully-funded opportunities to free study in Germany. This German scholarship provides the opportunity to get Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. studies. One of the most favorite European educational destinations, Germany is on the Top. International students love free education in Germany. Please click here: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2022 – Canada
Germany offers superlative and dynamic study opportunities to students. Germany also offers after-study opportunities to international students. If you want Free education in Europe without IELTS, it is the best option for Undergraduates and Postgraduates. Must Visit: Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 At Stanford University | Fully Funded
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Germany
- Host University: German Universities and Technical Colleges
- Education Level: Bachelor, Master and PhD
- Fields of Study: Almost All
- No. Of Scholarships: Not Specific
- Application Deadline: 30 Nov 2021, 31 May 2022
The core goal of this scholarship is to provide financial support to talented students from underlining families and unable to support their studies.
- Amount of €744 per month as stipend
- €300 euros per month as a study fee.
- Up to €71 of health insurance and long-term care insurance of up to €15 per month.
- Amount of €155 euros as a family support to the scholars who have families.
- Stay abroad funding support.
- Research allowance
- Travel allowance
- Both German andFireign students are eligible to apply
- If students are already studying in german universities are not eligible to apply
- Applicants should be committed to society by providing charity work.
- Bachelor and Master applicants should secure admission in a german government university.
- Applicants should secure admission for themselves before the first semester.
- Applicants should have ability of German language skills.
- PhD applicant must have secured an unconditional acceptance admission letter
- Should have german language skills .
How To Apply
The scholarship follows the online application procedure. Applicants should fill an online application for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships and submit it before 30 Nov 2021and 31 May 2022. For details please visit the official link.