The GEM Fellowship Program 2022 in the United States is accepting applications. GEM Fellowship 2023 is open to all students who are US citizens or permanent residents. Master’s and doctoral degree students have a fantastic opportunity to study at the Top Institute of America. Related Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe – Fully Funded.
GEM provides top MS and PhD candidates with access to dozens of leading engineering and science organizations and universities across the country. The GEM Fellowship is aimed to help graduates get jobs in disciplines including research and development, product development, and other sophisticated technological fields. GEM also provides a diverse educational experience. Apply Microsoft International Research Fellowship 2023 – Fully Funded.
This is one of the best opportunities for international students to study free in USA. Students who are seeking quality opportunities to study in the USA should apply for this program. USA is the land of quality institutes and provides career-elevating options for all students. Good read Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 in USA – Fully Funded.
GEM Fellowship Program 2022 Summary
- Award Country: United States
- Awarding University: US Universities
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Application Deadline: 1 October 2022.
Fellowship Award Benefits
GEM Fellowship Program 2022-23 in the United States is a fully funded fellowship programme for postgraduate students to study at top US universities. The following are the expenses that are covered:
For Masters Degree:
- 4,000 per semester living allowance
- up to four semesters ($8,000 each academic year, divided into three quarters)
- For the duration of the master’s program, a total stipend of at least $16,000 is required.
- Paid Summer Internships with GEM Employer Members (up to two)
- A GEM University member pays the entire tuition and expenses.
- Following confirmation of the GEM Fellowship, the GEM Member University will issue a financial agreement in accordance with the GEM Employer Partnership’s suggested allocation.
- Full tuition and fees are awarded by GEM Member University
- Full tuition and fees awarded by GEM Member University
- A minimum of $ 8,000 scholarship is provided each year by a GEM member university.
For PhD Degree:
- A stipend of $16,000 is available for one academic year.
- Additional Bursaries (Assistant Scholarships, Grants, Other Scholarships Dollars)
- Support for increasing the scholarship money from the GEM Member University to the level of financing for other Ph.D. candidates in the field who are financed.
- A paid summer internship with a GEM employer member is required.
- Tuition and fees for the fifth year of the Ph.D. program are paid in full.
- GEM Member University covers all tuition and expenses.
- A minimum scholarship of $ 16,000 per year is offered by the GEM Member University.
GEM Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, candidates who are members of the following under-represented groups in science and engineering are encouraged to apply:
- Native African American / Native American / Black Spanish American / Latino
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States at the time of application.
- To qualify for the various GEM Member University programs, applicants are strongly urged to take the GRE.
- When available, applicants will be required to give test dates and/or GRE results.
- At the time of application, you must be a senior or graduate of an accredited engineering or computer science program.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8/4.0 is required for Master and 30./4.0 is required for P.hD.
- Must sign a contract agreeing to intern with the sponsoring GEM Employer for two summers, beginning the summer following sponsorship.
The deadline to submit an application for the GEM Fellowship Program 2023 in the United States is October 1, 2022.
How to Apply?
The GEM Fellowship Program 2022-23 in the United States has an online application portal. If you don’t already have an account, go to the “Apply Now” tab and create one.