Students are invited to apply for the GIFT Internship Program 2022 in South Korea (Student Research Participation Program). The program offers both summer internships and winter internships. GIFT also offers a paid summer internship program for third and fourth-year undergraduate students who are interested in Ferrous Technologies, its systems, and background. Please Read: Eotvos Lorand University Hungarian Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Any prospective student who wishes to study at one of Korea’s most prominent colleges can take advantage of these fantastic chances. Students in the Korean internship program have the unique opportunity to work as mentors with top-ranked professionals. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. This program provides both male and female students with the option to participate in Fully Funded internships at Korean institutes. Study In USA: Temple University Scholarships 2022 in USA – Fully Funded
Students having a bachelor’s degree and a specialty in iron or steel fields are encouraged to apply. Don’t miss out on this Paid International Internship opportunity and apply before the deadline. During this paid internship, you will have the opportunity to work for a month. Related: EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded
GIFT Internship ProgramDetails
- Country: South Korea
- Host Institute: GIFT
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Program: Paid Internship
- Internship Duration: 1 Month
- Deadline: End of November 2021 and Mid May 2022
Study MBA in UK for Free: International MBA Scholarship Awards at University Of Sussex UK
This Fully Funded internship in South Korea offers many benefits that include the following:
- Students will be provided with Accommodation at no cost.
- This program covers transportation costs also.
- The round-trip airfare.
- Living expenses.
- All international students are welcome to apply.
- You must be a student at a Korean or international university.
- All Graduate students can apply.
- Having a good academic record.
You can also visit MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded.
- Korean Application Form
- The Foreigner’s Application Form
- Transcript of Academic Records (in English)
- Transcripts without a GPA (Grade Point Average) must be converted to one on the application documents.
- Statement of Purpose
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or equivalent)
- Personal Information Utilization Agreement (Korean Students)
- Use of personal information (foreigner students)
How to Apply
At any time, applicants can send their application documents to us by e-mail. Please keep in mind that your application will only be considered if it is received by the deadline: (The summer and winter sessions are held on the second and fourth Fridays in May and November, respectively.)
Email Address: Eun Mi Jung, email@example.com
The Application Form and other information can be found on the Official Web page. For complete information, please check the official website given below.