Great news, the application for the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 is now open. Belgium’s government is inviting international students from all around the world to enroll in full-time bachelor, master, and training programs. A total of 150 Master’s Scholarships and 70 scholarships for Short Training Courses are available for students to study in Belgium. The Belgian Government Scholarship is designed to help you study abroad in Belgium for free. The scholarship is funded by the Belgian government, and all expenses are covered.
Top Belgium universities provide almost all academic fields and majors. In addition, There is no application fee to apply. The Belgian government devotes a significant portion of its scholarship program to overseas students from developing nations. This is the best opportunity to study in Belgium without IELTS. Also visit Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 In Japan – Fully Funded.
For every International Student to study abroad in Belgium without IELTS, there is an alternative way that is quite simple. The countries of France, the Netherlands, and Germany shared a border with Belgium. No one should miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It’s a fantastic location to learn. The Scholarship’s duration varies for each degree. You can also apply for Global Masters Scholarship 2022 In University of Birmingham UK.
Government of Belgium Scholarships Details
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree & Training Course
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th January 2022.
Belgium Government Scholarships are fully funded scholarships and provide full financial coverage to all the expenses. The following is a list of the advantages.
- International travel expenses: One round-trip ticket on an IATA-approved airline in economy class every academic year.
- Monthly living allowance: 1150 Euros for a period of 12 months.
- Indirect mission fees: 150 €, which is granted once each stay, upon the grantee’s arrival.
- Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees: 700 €, payable once per stay upon the grantee’s arrival.
- Registration fees: DGD grantees pay the current rate.
- Insurance fees: ARES pays the directly.
- Inter-university travel expenses: reimbursed based on actual expenses incurred, with receipts produced.
If you’re thinking about studying in Belgium, take a look at the following fields they offer:
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- The applicant must be a member of a developing country’s population.
- At the time the training is scheduled to commence, the applicants must be under the age of 40 for degree programs and under 45 for training courses.
- To apply for a relevant field, applicants should have a related academic background.
- The program lasts one academic year.
- It is necessary to have a basic understanding of English (reading).
How to Apply
The application form is completely free of charge. There are no fees associated with ARES. The deadline for submitting an application for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2022-2023 is January 28, 2022. To apply, go to the official website given below.