Great news, Applications for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships 2022 are now available in China. These Chinese scholarships for international students are Fully Funded scholarships. All international students can apply for Chinese government scholarships to pursue master’s and doctoral degree programs. You can also apply for Sabanci University Scholarships 2022 in Turkey for International Students.
The Chinese government provides funding for CSC scholarships. Under the CSC Scholarship program, almost 20,000 scholarships are available to all international students who wish to study in China. Harbin scholarships are available in all academic subjects and majors. The master’s degree scholarship lasts two to three years, while the doctorate scholarship lasts three to four years.
Harbin Institute of Technology is a highly ranked institute in Harbin, China, according to the QS global university rankings for 2020. Harbin Institute is one of China’s top six universities. IELTS is not required for these study in China scholarships. There are a variety of English and Chinese language classes offered. Also visit Top Scholarships in United States 2022 – Fully Funded.
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships Details
- Country: China
- Host Institute: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
HIT CSC Scholarship Benefits
Harbin Institute of Technology CSC scholarships will offer:
- No registration fee
- Full Exemption of tuition fee
- Full accommodation fee
- Medical Insurance: RMB 800
- Monthly stipend for Master’s degree: 3,000 RMB per month.
- Monthly stipend for Doctoral degree: 3,500 RMB per month.
- School of Astronaut
- School of Science
- School of Material Science and Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Humanities, Social science and Law
- School of Environment
- School of Electronics and Information Technology
- School of Transportation Science and Technology
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Energy Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Automation
- School of Economy and Management
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Architect
- School of Chemical Engineering
To apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology CSC scholarship, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students who are not Chinese.
- The HIT Scholarships are also open to those who graduated from China.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for Masters Degree applicants.
- When applying for scholarships, applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for PhD programme scholarships must be under 40 years old and possess a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- The applicant should be a standout student in both academics and extracurricular activities.
- The applicant must be interested in scientific research and have the necessary skills.
- There will be no other scholarship or reward available to the candidate.
- Application form
- Full-time study diploma, degree
- Two recommendation letters
- Research and study plan
- Copy of passport (valid)
- Language proficiency certificate (for Chinese medium courses)
- Foreign Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Bank receipt of assessment fee (400 RMB or 60 USD)
- No criminal record certificate
- Acceptance letter (not necessary)
You may be interested in IMF Internship in USA 2022 – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
Before submitting an application for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships 2022, applicants should contact the teachers. Applicants must read the admission notification carefully, contact professors to finish their paperwork, and then apply for a scholarship. The application will not be processed if the materials are inconsistent or incomplete, and it will be considered invalid.
Furthermore, once registered, candidates are unable to alter their supervisors, the period of their studies, or even the institution. The official notice for the HIT scholarship is given below.