The Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance. For extremely resourceful and innovative scholars to obtain research support and technical training in their specialties. This international Academy Scholars Program at Harvard welcomes recent Ph.D. scholars as well as doctoral candidates (those nearing completion of their doctorate) from all around the world. Scholars with exceptional ability in the social sciences, law, another foreign language, history, or culture may apply for the Harvard Academy Scholarship Program. Related Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe – Fully Funded
The Academy Academics Program 2023 is a highly competitive program, and the selection committee will choose the most talented young scholars from the fields of social science and law who have worked outside of the United States and Canada. The Harvard Academy is becoming increasingly concerned about the domestic and translational implications of the scholars’ research. The Harvard Academy Scholars Program employs a set of criteria to create a community of resourceful, imaginative, smart, curious, and original scholars. Six scholars are chosen for this program each year based on their merit, regardless of origin or color. Apply for Skoltech University Scholarship 2022-23 in Russia – Fully Funded
Harvard University is without a doubt the world’s most prestigious research university and the country’s oldest institution of higher learning. In addition, the Harvard University library system, which includes approximately 80 libraries and is the world’s biggest academic library, is a key draw for scholars. As a result, Harvard’s Ph.D. scholarship for overseas scholars gives a fantastic chance for highly qualified and creative scholars to begin their professional careers. Scholars will be expected to contribute to science and law outside of the United States and Canada by demonstrating their experience and competence in these domains. Read McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded
Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 Summary
- Award Country: United States
- Awarding Institution: Harvard University
- Sponsor By: Harvard University/Academy
- Funding Coverage: Up to $70,000 annual stipend + other benefits
- Study Level: PhD and Postdocs
- Eligibility: All International Students
- Application Deadline: September 23, 2022.
- Academy of Postdoctoral Studies
- Scholars will be paid a stipend of $70,000 each year.
- Scholars will be paid a $35,000 stipend per year until they obtain their PhD.
- Residency at the Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies for two years.
- An already-paid stipend will enhance financial help for research and travel expenditures.
- Assistance with research.
- Medical insurance costs will be reimbursed.
- Students from all over the world are welcome to apply to the Harvard Academy Scholars Program.
- Candidates for a doctorate in the social sciences or law who have recently completed their studies (or a comparable professional school degree).
- At the time of application, PhD candidates must be in the process of writing their thesis.
- Doctoral students who complete their studies by September 30, 2018 are eligible.
- A cover letter that briefly describes the applicant’s academic discipline, nation or location, specialization, and suggested research topic.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé that includes a list of publications is required.
- The candidate must submit a 2500-word research proposal outlining the methodology and objectives of the study.
- A copy of the candidate’s Ph.D. transcript must be submitted.
- Three recommendation letters
- The application and any accompanying documents must be submitted in PDF format.
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 application deadline in the United States of America is September 23, 2022.
How to apply?
Applicants must apply online in order to be eligible for the Harvard Academy Scholars program.