The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany are now accepting applications. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are available to all international students, European Union students, and German students who choose to study in Germany for free. The Heinrich Boll Foundation will provide 1000 scholarships to students pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree. Read This: University Of Hertfordshire Ph.D Studentship 2022 In UK
This grant is available to study Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree programs in almost all academic subjects and majors. In Germany, you will study degree courses in the state or state-recognized universities. Heinrich Böll is regarded as one of Germany’s most influential and well-known authors. More information on Heinrich Scholarships may be found here. Also Read: KTH Sweden Scholarship 2022-2023 For International Students
Scholarship winners are expected to have strong academic records, be socially and politically active, and have a strong interest in the foundation’s core ideals of ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self-determination, and justice. Please Apply: GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 – Fully Funded
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 Summary
- Award Country: Germany
- Sponsored By: Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Study Level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 1000
- Eligible Countries: International
- Last Date: 1 March 2022
Scholarships from the Heinrich Boll Foundation in Germany will pay the Basic Expenses of Studying in Germany. The details of the scholarship benefits are shown below.
Heinrich Boll Foundation has two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral).
Study Level For Master
- For Germans and International Students In Germany, Only the first degree is available (Bachelor)
- EU Nationals/Students Who Have Not Received a German Education: Only Master’s Degree
- Students/Non-EU Nationals1 Only a Master’s Degree if you were not educated in Germany.
Study level for Ph.D
Applicants must provide the following papers to apply for the German Scholarship for International Students:
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent Application Form
- If you’ve already started your studies, a list of your study certificates to date.
- For international applicants seeking a master’s degree scholarship: a copy of your first-degree certificate that has been certified
- Certificate of Enrollment for Students
- Proof of German language fluency in writing. DSH 2 or Level B2 is the bare minimum.
- A university or college lecturer’s expert recommendation.
- A third-party endorsement of your philanthropy
- Proof of the required German language level (B2 oder DSH)
- Excellent academic status and grades; if needed, first-graded documentation of academic accomplishments
- Identification with the Foundation’s aims via social engagement and political involvement
- Individuals who are responsible, driven, and dependable who are willing to participate actively in the Foundation’s work
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Awards 2022 application deadline in Germany is March 1, 2022. With these dates, applications are open 6 weeks before the deadline each year.
How to Apply?
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are available through an online application system. The official website’s link is provided below. For additional information on the application process for each nation, go to this website.