The Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 is a renowned fellowship granted by the United States government to foreign professionals seeking public policy expertise. The program allows fellows to get firsthand knowledge of US policies and institutions while also sharing their own knowledge and experiences with their American counterparts. The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a fantastic chance for networking and creating ties with other professionals from all around the world, in addition to being a wonderful means to obtain information. Read University of South Australia RTP Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a one-year program that allows mid-career professionals from developing nations to study at a US university. The Humphrey Fellowship requires fellows to take courses related to their professional interests, although it is crucial to remember that it is not a degree program. As a result, participants will devote a significant amount of time to professional development activities including attending seminars and workshops, doing research, and completing internships. Apply Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship 2023 in UK – Fully Funded
Tuition, flights, a living stipend, health insurance, and visa procedures are all covered by the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship 2022-23. The Humphrey Fellowship program, which runs from 2022 to 2023, offers ten months of non-degree academic study in the United States, as well as relevant professional opportunities. Fellows are chosen based on academic accomplishment, professional experience, and potential for leadership. The fellowship allows participants to develop new skills and information that they may apply to better people’s lives in their native nations. Read Georgia Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program Summary
- Fellowship Country: USA
- Fellowship Sponsor By: The U.S. Department of State
- Eligible People: Non-degree program for Mid-Career Professions
- Universities: Leading U.S. Universities
- Fellowship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Study Duration: 10 months
- Eligible Countries: International
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2022
Fields of Study
- Thriving CommunitiesPublic Health Policy and Management
- International Religious Freedom
- Natural Resources, Environmental, and Climate Change
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Higher Education Administration
- Economic Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Human Resource Management
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- English as a Foreign Language
- Sustainable Lands
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Law and Human Rights
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Rights and Freedoms
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Tuition fees
- Allowance for Professional Development & professional activities.
- A one-time computer subsidy
- Medical insurance
- Books allowance
- A living allowance
- Air travel
- Free language training,
- An undergraduate degree (first university or bachelor’s) is required.
- A minimum of five years of full-time professional experience is required.
- A candidate must have little or no prior experience in the United States.
- A candidate must be capable of leading others.
- A candidate should have a track record of community service.
- A candidate must be able to communicate well in English.
The Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 application deadline in the United States is October 1, 2022.
How to Apply
All applications are handled by embassies and commissions, who then forward their nominations to the Institute of International Education in Washington, D.C. Before you begin your application, make sure you’ve read the Humphrey Fellowship application procedures. Fill out the Humphrey Application online, which may be found on the official website.