In Germany, the Humboldt Research Fellowship 2022-23 are very distinguished fellowships offered to outstanding scholars from around the world. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation distributes about 500 paid Fellowships each year, allowing scientists and academics to pursue long-term research projects in Germany of their choosing. Humboldt Fellows receive funding for six to twenty-four months. Apply LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy.
The Humboldt Research Fellowships Program in Germany 2022-23 is a fantastic chance for researchers to conduct research and learn about German culture. These international fellowship programs are open to people of all nationalities and fund research initiatives in various fields. In Germany, a Research Fellowship is a research plan carried out in collaboration with academic hosts at research institutes. The applicants select their study topic and host in Germany. Related UTokyo Research Internship Program 2022 – UTRIP Japan.
The fellowship research jobs in Germany also include a stipend that covers living expenses, travel expenses, and health insurance. This permits awardees to concentrate on their research topics without having to worry about money. The Humboldt Research Fully Funded Fellowships program 2022 also provides professional networking and collaboration opportunities. Recipients will have the opportunity to meet fellows from all over the world and form long-lasting partnerships with German scholars. Apply now Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 in USA – Fully Funded.
Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023 Summary
- Fellowship Awarding Country: Germany
- Awarding Organization: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Study Level: Post Doctoral
- Eligible: International students
- Study Duration: Six to 24 months
- Application Deadline: Open throughout the year
Humboldt Fellowship Benefits
- Each postdoctoral fellow will earn a €2,670 monthly stipend.
- Each skilled researcher will get a €3,170 per month grant.
- During the sponsorship time, the fellow will be mentored individually.
- Before starting the fellowship, fellows and their spouses are required to take an intensive German language course.
- Additional expenses are covered, including family benefits for children and spouses, a subsidy for private comprehensive healthcare coverage, and travel allowances.
- International students are eligible for this fellowship.
- A Ph.D. or doctorate degree is required, as well as equivalent research experience.
- A candidate must have peer-reviewed publications that meet worldwide research and publication standards.
- A list of academic and research papers should be included in an applicant’s personal research profile.
- Applicants must be able to communicate in either German or English.
- A Current CV.
- a research plan.
- A comprehensive list of publications is available.
- A list of important publications.
- Important publications
- Two expert opinions
- Doctorate diploma.
- Acceptance letter.
- If applicable, a German language certificate.
- Statement from the host and confirmation of research facilities
The Humboldt Research Fellowships 2022-2023 in Germany accept applications throughout the year.
How to apply?
- In Germany, applications for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023 can be filed online.
- On the official website, create an account.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt after your application has been received.
- Applicants must ensure that all of their documents are in order.