For international students, the IMB International PhD Program 2022-2023 is a Fully Funded scholarship program. This program covers the costs of lodging and transportation. International students can pursue their PhD degrees in Mainz, Germany, through the IMB International PhD Program. Read IDEX Master Scholarship 2022 in France – Fully Funded – Study in France
The International PhD Program (IPP) offers outstanding and enthusiastic students the opportunity to undertake PhD studies at the cutting edge of modern biology. The underlying subject of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics, and Genome Stability is addressed through program projects. Apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2022-23 – Fully Funded
Biochemistry, genetics, cell and developmental biology, bioinformatics, systems biology, and applied physics are all covered by our organizations. CRISPR/Cas, NGS, gene network modeling, mass spectrometry, and super-resolution microscopy are some of the techniques you may research with us. The Institute of Molecular Biology, a newly founded center of excellence in life sciences, is in charge of the program. Related Atlantic Fellowship Program in USA 2022 – Fully Funded
IMB International PhD Program 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Study Level: PhD
- University: Institute of Molecular Biology
- Deadline: May 03, 2022
- Systems biology
- Applied physics
- Cell and developmental biology
Accommodation and travel costs are covered by the IMB International PhD Program.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- For application purposes, the following information is necessary.
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- specifics about your degrees (BSc, MSc).
- Any other post-graduate degrees, prizes, honors, or distinctions that you have received (description with a maximum of 250 words).
- Details on staying abroad for research throughout your studies (if any).
- Details about previous research projects.
- A list of your publications (in PubMed format, no more than 300 words) and conference presentations (title of presentation, date, and location of the conference).
- Which organizations do you want to work with; you may choose up to five. Please keep in mind that not all organizations provide projects in every call.
- A motivating statement outlining your interest in the IPP and the organizations you’ve chosen, as well as your scientific objectives (maximum of 300 words).
How to Apply?
To apply for IMB International Ph.D. Program in Germany, Fill out the online registration form with your contact information as well as the information of at least two referees. Senior scientists, such as group heads or university or research institute professors, should serve as referees. These officials should be familiar with your situation.
After registering, you will receive an e-mail with a link to your customized online application form. This link may be found towards the conclusion of a tutorial on how to apply. The information and documents will be requested on the application form. Because the form cannot be saved, you should gather all of the essential information before beginning. After that, you may put your text into the form as needed. The application must be written in the English language.