International students can apply for the KAIST University Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. This grant is available for master’s and doctoral programs. This scholarship will cover the whole tuition fee, as well as a monthly allowance of up to 400,000 KRW and the costs of medical health insurance. Related: GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 – Fully Funded
KAIST is a well-known leading university in Asia, sometimes referred to as Asia’s MIT. The Korean government created it in 1971 as the country’s first research-oriented science and engineering university. The KAIST Foreign Student Scholarship is available to international undergraduate and graduate students at the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Also Read: GIFT Internship Program 2022 In South Korea – Fully Paid
South Korea is famous for its advanced studies. Every year thousands of international students secure scholarships. Students who want to study advanced Master’s and Doctoral studies in top tanked universities should apply here. It is a fully-funded program. Good Read: RIPS Summer Internship Program 2022 in the USA – Fully Funded
KAIST University Scholarship 2022-2023 Summary
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Institution: KAIST University
- Study Period: Two years for masters and three years for PhD.
- Application Deadline:
- Spring Semester: August- September
- Fall Semester (Early): December – January
- Fall Semester (Regular): March – April
Available Field of Study
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Industrial Design
Good Opportunity: Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
The following are the advantages of the KAIST University Scholarship:
- A full scholarship is available. (The programme pays for all expenditures.)
- Tuition is paid in full.
- For Master’s Course, a monthly allowance of 350,000 KRW is provided.
- For a doctoral degree, a monthly allowance of 400,000 KRW is provided.
- The recipient’s advisor/department covers the cost of medical health insurance.
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for a KAIST University Scholarship:
- Language Requirement: Applicants must achieve one of the following minimal English proficiency exam scores:
- 83 on the TOEFL iBT (PBT 560, CBT 220)
- The TOEFL institution code for KAIST is 0195.
- 6.5 on the IELTS scale (Academic mode)
- 720 TOEIC (Listening & Reading)
- TEPS 599/TEPS 326
- All countries in the globe are eligible. Applicants with dual citizenship (Korea and the United States) are ineligible to apply as foreign students.
- Applicants seeking master’s scholarships must have or anticipate having a bachelor’s degree before enrolling at KAIST.
- Before enrolling at KAIST, candidates seeking doctorate scholarships must have or anticipate having a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
Great Opportunity: IMF Internship in USA 2022 – Fully Funded
- Profile of a Senior High School
- English Proficiency Test Report
- high school or university transcript
- Statement of Financial Resources Honors and Awards Standardized Official Test Score Report Passport or National ID Copy (Optional)
- One letter of endorsement
How to Apply?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below.
(1) Complete the essential fields on the online application form.
(2) Upload the papers to the internet
(3) The application cost is USD 80 (KRW 80,000) and must be paid by the applicant. After completing the online application form, payment can be done by credit card or bank transfer. Additional fees (such as bank fees) should be paid by the applicants. Please keep in mind that the application price is non-refundable, and after you’ve paid it, you won’t be able to change it.
(4) Fill out and submit your application.