Application for the Kent State Online MBA 2023 is now open. The Kent State MBA is available to all international students. Anywhere in the world, candidates can study for their master’s in Business Administration online while residing at home. For those who cannot physically come to the United States, this is the most coveted chance. Online MBA programs are reasonably priced for students to complete. Must visit National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
Students are prepared for responsible leadership roles in corporate, nonprofit, and governmental organizations through Kent State University’s online MBA program. Graduates of the online MBA scholarships for international students in 2022 will exhibit a global attitude and competencies in communication, teamwork, critical thinking, digital technology, and ethical and sustainable management.
Public research university Kent State University (KSU) was founded in 1910 and is located in Kent, Ohio. Nearly 34,000 domestic and international students attend Kent State University. According to QS World University Rankings, Kent State is in the top 800 universities in the world. You can also apply for Macquarie University Scholarship 2023 – Study In Australia.
Kent State Online MBA Details
- University: Kent State University
- Degree level: MBA
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Online
- Last Date: 15 September 2022.
Why Choose Kent State Online MBA?
- Listed by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top online MBA programs.
- According to Fortune, Kent State’s online MBA with a focus on business analytics is ranked #12 in the country.
- Among the Top 50 online MBA scholarships for international students in 2022, ranked #23 overall.
- According to Fortune’s Best Online MBA Programs 2021, the country as a whole, ranks #35.
- All Courses are QM Certified
- QM Certified for Learner Success
- Ranked #46 globally by Quacquarelli Symonds
- GMAT/GRE Waivers Available
- Must visit King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded.
Online MBA from Kent State 2023 For students, Kent State MBA Online offers a variety of scholarship alternatives. Here is a list of every MBA scholarship available:
- Alumni Student Endowed Award
- Arden L. Allyn Cup
- Carol and Lellan McFarland Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Albert Miles Memorial Scholarship
- Charles J. Pilliod Endowed Scholarship
- David R. Fitzsimmons Family Scholarship
- Crishal Family Endowed Scholarship
- Delta Sigma Pi Key
- Elaine Wylie and Marvin G. Haught Scholarship
- Edward E. Kral Endowed Scholarship
- Donna & Roger Derr Endowed Scholarship
- Finish Line Achievement Grant (FLAG)
- FedEx Business Scholar Fund
- Frank J. Kelly Scholarship
- Gross Family Scholarship
- James J. Unger Business Scholarship
- The International Material Marketing Society – L. Harris Memorial Scholarship
- Janice Focke Scholarship
- JB Memorial Scholarship
- John W. Troxell College of Business Administration Scholarship
- Kent Alumni Reach for Excellence Scholarship (KARE)
- Michael J. Maykut Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Joseph and Judith Tirpak Scholarship
- Milan W. Powers Endowed Scholarship
- Raymond W. Evans Scholarship
- Rolland and Marilyn Walk Scholarship
- WM McKean and Mary Ann Williams Business Scholarship
- The Stevens Family Scholarship
List of Online MBA Courses
- Global Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Operations, Service, and Supply Chain
- Law and Ethics
- Application Form
- Updated Resume or CV
- Letters of recommendation
- Previous Degree Transcript
- GMAT or GRE score (if applicable)
- Statement of Goals and Objectives
GMAT or GRE score Exemption
- A bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better, or a graduate degree with honors.
- Completed two quantitative courses with a grade of “B” (3.0) or above, such as advanced algebra, statistics, or an equivalent.
- A degree-granting program in the United States for two or more years, as well as satisfactory completion of English, communication, and writing courses (international applicants).
How much does it cost per credit hour at Kent State?
- $830 per credit hour
- $10 per credit hour additional fee for non-Ohio residents
- In addition to the above tuition rate, all online MBA students must pay a distance learning fee of $12 per credit hour.
- The course consists of 37 credits, hence the approximate tuition cost is $30,000. For candidates with a post-degree, a bachelor’s 1 credit hour (professional development) will be eliminated if they have two or more years of full-time job experience. When you enroll in the program, or when you begin your first MBA course with KSU, experience is required.
- The anticipated cost of textbooks and supplies per course is $150.
Don’t wait to apply for Bank of America Internship 2023 – Fully Funded.
Students may apply for any of the following Kent State MBA Online scholarships intakes:
Fall 1 (August start)
Fall 2 (October start)
|Spring Semester |
Spring 1 (January start)
Spring 2 (March start)
|Summer Semester||April 15|
How to Apply
There is an Online Application System to Apply for Degree MBA Online. Visit the given below link and click on the “Apply Now” button and fill out the application form and upload the requested documents mentioned above.