Kingston University Scholarships applications are now being accepted. International students can apply for Kingston University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially financed. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and master’s degree programs. Scholarships totaling $5,000 are available from Kingston University International. Apply University of Sunshine Coast RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia
International students are eligible to apply for international scholarships, which are awarded by the International Office. This is the best way to study in UK for free. These honors are offered to enhance academic success, broaden our student population’s diversity, and foster connections. According to the most recent numbers from the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Kingston University has topped the league for graduate business start-ups for the sixth time. Related Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia
According to the most recent numbers from the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Kingston University has topped the league for graduate business start-ups for the sixth time. After assisting 371 of its entrepreneurial alumni in launching their businesses last year, the University beat out competition from 158 higher education institutions throughout the United Kingdom. Related Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students
Kingston University Scholarships Summary
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Scholarship University: Kingston University
- Study Level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Study Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2022
List of Programs Available
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
Scholarships totaling $5,000 are available from Kingston University International. The £5,000 discount will be applied to your last installment if you are paying by installments. If you are paying your tuition costs in full in advance, deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (for example, if your prices are £13,500 and you receive a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
- English is a required language.
- All countries around the globe are eligible.
- You are an international student who is required to pay ‘international fees.
- You’ve been accepted into a Kingston University undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- You are not enrolled in a Kingston University degree or foundation course at this time.
- Email is available through Kingston University (conditional or unconditional)
- a scholarly citation (from a previous teacher or employer)
- statement of purpose (maximum 500 words)
- transcripts of grades (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
How to Apply?
The application process for Kingston University Scholarships 2022 is completely online and simple. For details please visit the official link.