The Fully Funded LPI Summer Internship Program in the United States for the year 2022 is now accepting applications. In Houston, the LPI Internship will take place. The Lunar and Planetary Internship in the United States is open to all international students from across the world. The internship will last for ten weeks. There is no fee for submitting an application. The good thing is this internship does not need an English Proficiency Test like IELTS/TOEFL. Excellent Internship Opportunity: EPFL Summer Internship 2022 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Physical or natural science, engineering, computer science, or mathematics majors are preferred, but all eligible students will be evaluated. This indicates that the fields listed above are preferred but not required. So, if you have a different academic background, apply. The Lunar and Planetary Institute Internship is conducting this fully-funded internship in the United States. Read This: Study in Mexico Without IELTS – Fully Funded Scholarships Guide
Academic excellence, field experience, and scientific interest will be used to choose participants. Lectures, enrichment activities, and career development seminars are examples of internship components. Only undergraduate students are eligible for the LPI Summer Internship. From June 7, 2022 through August 13, 2022, the LPI Internship will start. The LPI Internship is described in further detail below. Also read: IST Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 in Austria – Fully Funded Program
LPI Summer Internship Program 2022
- Internship Country: Houston, USA
- Internship Duration: 10 Weeks (June 7, 2022–August 13, 2022)
- Elegible Countries: International
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 13th December 2021
USA Fellowship: EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2022 in USA – Fully Funded
Benefits of Internship
The LPI Summer Internship in the United States is a fully funded program. All expenses will be paid for.
- To cover program costs, all interns will receive a stipend of up to $7,300.
- Tickets for flights will be given.
- International interns will be reimbursed up to $500 in travel expenses.
- The costs of housing and living will be paid.
- Interns who submit an approved abstract as the first author to the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference will get extra funding.
Engineering, Physical or Natural science, Computer Science, or Mathematics will be Preferred, but only Eligible Students will be considered.
All undergraduate students, both domestic and foreign, are eligible to apply.
- Students must be willing to work as an intern for a period of ten weeks.
- Students from all areas are welcome to apply, but those with majors in mathematics, computer science, natural or physical science, or engineering will be given preference.
- Candidates will be evaluated without regard to their gender, age, race, handicap, or religion.
- If you can receive an English Proficiency Certificate from your university’s English professor, you won’t need to take the IELTS or TOEFL.
The following factors are used to make the decision:
- Scholarships, coursework, and work experience
- Career goals and research interests
- The interests of applicants are matched with research initiatives that are currently accessible.
The Last date to apply for the LPI internship Program 2022 in the USA is 13th December 2021.
How to Apply?
The Application process is Online. You need to fill out the Online Application and upload the documents.