The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 is now accepting applications. The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) provides international students with the chance to study master and PhD programs at Malaysian universities. After two years, Malaysia has finally opened this scholarship. The good news is that no IELTS/TOEFL is required. Related Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany – Fully Funded.
The scholarship will be accessible at public universities in Malaysia. Malaysian universities and higher education institutions can benefit from Malaysian hospitality as well as a world-class higher education experience. The scholarship is for postgraduate studies (Masters/Ph.D.) in any academic discipline in Malaysia. Participants should be no older than 45 years old. Read Student Visa for Canada Process – Guide and Requirements.
Without IELTS, you can study in Malaysia. Many scholarships have been announced in Malaysia in recent days. More than 34,500 people from 144 developing nations have benefited from the program. Malaysia is quickly gaining popularity among overseas students. Below is a list of universities and more information about the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022. Read LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy.
Malaysia International Scholarship Summary
- Country: Malaysia
- Scholarship University: Malaysian Public Universities
- Sponsored By: Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 16th June 2022
This scholarship will provide tuition assistance as well as a monthly stipend. A monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 will be provided. Successful applicants are expected to book their own flights to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). The Malaysian government will not cover your travel expenditures. All applicants should thoroughly research the projected living costs in Malaysia.
Available Fields of Study
- Science and Engineering.
- Health does not include nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Environmental Studies.
MIS List of Universities to Study
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Master’s and Ph.D. candidates must be under the age of 40 and 45, respectively.
- A written proposal of at least 1,000 words in length that is relevant to the topic of study.
- Applicants with degrees in English as a medium of instruction may also be admitted (evidence is a prerequisite).
How to Apply
The application deadline for Malaysia International Scholarship 2022 is completely online and simple. Please visit the official link to apply.