Good news for scholarship aspirants, The Malaysian Government Scholarship for the academic year 2023 has been announced. Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship is being offered to all international students by the Malaysian Government. Malaysia has become a famous educational destination for international students. International students can start their degrees in private and public Malaysian universities. Related UMY Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 in Indonesia – Fully Funded
This MTCP scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship offered to students from different nationalities. Students can start their Master’s degree program under this scholarship program. A wide range of programs is covered by this MTCP scholarship. This scholarship will cover all the expenses including travel and living expenses. A very good this is that IELTS is also not mandatory. Students can submit their proof of English proficiency certificate issued by the parent university. Related Malaysia International Scholarship 2022 – MIS by Malaysia Government
Almost twenty Malaysian Government universities are included in this scholarship. Students can apply to their desired university and desired program. It is a great opportunity to study with Malaysia International Students. Students who wish for free education in Malaysia should apply for this scholarship. Apply LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy
Details About Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Malaysia
- Sponsored by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Study Level: Master
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nations: International Students
- Application Deadline: 16 July 2022.
Scholarship Award Benefits
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 is offering the following financial benefits for their selected international students. All expenses will be covered by this scholarship.
- Full Tuition Fees Waiver
- End of Study Allowance
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Full Visa Fee
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Medical Claims
- Practical Training Allowance
The Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Scholarship Division will pay the student directly in the student’s bank account. Students are advised to open an account in the Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad account.
List of Malaysian Government Universities
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
Available Fields of Study
Malaysian MCTP Scholarships is offering almost all fields of studies for the Master’s program.
- Economics and Banking.
- Social Science.
- Public Policy and Governance.
- Business Management.
- Agriculture and Livestock.
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy.
List of Eligible Countries
To see which country is eligible for the MCTP scholarship, please click here.
- Must be from MCTP eligible country
- The upper age limit is 45 years at the time of application
- Applicant should have secured upper secon class or atleast 3.0 CGPA in undergraduate.
- Proof of English language will also be required
- IELTS: 6.0 overall bands
- TOEFL: 500 paper base and 60 for computer based test
- Proof of English languge of your pervious exuction letter will also be accepted
- The applicant must be in good health
- Only those students can apply who have admission acceptence from a Malaysian University on a given list.
The application deadline for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022 or Malaysian Government Scholarshion 2022 for International Applicants is 16th July 2022.
How to Apply for a Malaysian Government Scholarship?
The whole application procedure is online. To see the official guideline and online application please follow the given link.