McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada are now accepting applications. International students from all over the world are welcome to apply for McGill University Scholarships. These scholarships are available to students from Canada, the United States, and other countries. In 2022-23, McGill will give a fully financed scholarship. Consult the application process and select the right term and study course to apply for a McGill Graduate Scholarship in Canada. Related Purdue University Scholarship 2023 in USA – Funded
Students who desire to study for their Master or PhD in Canada with scholarships are invited to apply. If an applicant meets one of the following requirements, IELTS may be waived and McGill University will not require it. Up to 60 full McGill University scholarships and 20 half McGill University scholarships will be awarded to graduate students. McGill University offers 400 programs in more than 80 departments, all of which are ideal for you. Apply Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand
McGill Institution, located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, is a public research university. It was founded in 1821 by King George IV’s Royal Charter, and it is the only university in Canada to have received such a charter. McGill University has nearly 300 programs spread across 12 faculties and schools. McGill University has two campuses, one on the slopes of Mount Royal in central Montreal and the other at Notre Dame Street in Old Montreal. Related UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Australia – Fully Funded
McGill University Scholarships 2023 Summary
- Fund Awarding Country: Canada
- Scholarship University: McGill University
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Last Date: 15 July 2022.
McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada is a full-tuition scholarship available to both domestic and international students. The McCall MacBain Scholar program at McGill University is a one-of-a-kind scholarship program. At McGill University, you will be able to enroll in a fully financed master or Second Entry Professional undergraduate degree.
This is a Canada-based international scholarship for citizens of the United States and Canada.
The following are the details of the scholarship coverage:
- Tuition and expenses for the entire academic year.
- A stipend of $2,000 CAD per month will be granted.
- Also available are relocation incentives for anyone relocating to Montreal.
Available Study Fields at McGill University
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Interfaculty Studies
- Schulich School of Music
- Desautels Faculty of Management
The undergraduate has completed his or her secondary education at the high school level. Graduates have earned a recognized bachelor’s degree (Bachelor). Meet the language requirements in English. Applicants must also complete the McGill Graduate Department’s academic criteria.
How to Apply without IELTS
- English is the mother tongue (a language learned at a young age and still used on a regular basis).
- A recognized undergraduate or graduate degree (Anglophone or Francophone) from a recognized Canadian or American institution (or about to be attained).
- Obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized foreign institution that teaches in English.
- (If this is the case, you may submit an English language proficiency certificate.)
- Have spent at least four years living and studying at a university or working in a country where English is the acknowledged major language.
For international students, the deadline to apply for McGill University Scholarships 2022 is July 15, 2022. All Canadian applicants must submit their applications by September 1, 2022.
How to Apply?
McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada are available through an online application portal. Read the admissions requirements and get in touch with the department. Then, after locating a supervisor in your field, submit your application before the deadline. A link to the official advertisement is also provided here.