Another great opportunity is here, The Melbourne University Scholarships Australia is open for international students. Applicants from around the world will get a highly paid, fully funded scholarship in Australia. All international and national students are eligible to apply for the scholarship at the University of Melbourne for international students. A total of 600 scholarship positions will be available to study in Australia. Also visit University of Debrecen Scholarship 2022 -Stipendium Hungaricum in Hungary.
For international students, the Australian scholarships will cover the whole university of Melbourne tuition fee, living expenses, relocation allowance, and health insurance. The purpose of these scholarships is to allow you to continue your studies and research in Australia with international-level researchers. Moreover, there is no need for a separate application. The applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship program. There are Masters Scholarships in Australia and Ph.D. Scholarships in Australia.
According to the United Nations, Australia is the world’s second-best country for Education. Australia is at the top because it has a high rate of training acceptance and the University of Melbourne’s acceptance rate is also remarkable. Some Australian universities allow students to study in Australia without the IELTS exam. The education system in Australia is extremely powerful, with a merit-based selection procedure to study abroad in Australia. It’s a fantastic opportunity for overseas students to do research in Australia with personnel that adheres to international standards. You can also apply for CSU Foundation Scholarship 2022 in Australia – Charles Sturt University.
Melbourne University Scholarships Australia Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Melbourne University
- Course Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2021
The duration of the Melbourne University foreign scholarship varies depending on whether you are pursuing a Master’s or a Ph.D. degree.
- For Master: 2.5 Years
- For Ph.D.: 4 Years
List of Fields of study
- Architecture, building, arranging, and plan.
- Arts, humanities and sociologist.
- Business and financial aspects.
- Information innovation and software engineering.
- Music, visual and performing expressions.
- Veterinary, farming and food sciences.
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia will provide funds to all domestic and international students to study in Australia for free. There will be 600 scholarships available.
- Students pursuing a Masters by Research degree may have a Full Tuition Fee for up to two years, while students pursuing a doctorate certificate may have a full charge balance for up to four years.
- Students will receive a living stipend of $31,200 per year for up to two years for Masters Degree or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing a doctoral degree.
- Students moving from other states or territories than Victoria will receive a $2000 relocation award, while understudies travelling from outside Australia will receive a $3000 relocation award.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a single membership for international students studying in Australia on a student visa.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the University of Melbourne Australia scholarship.
- All international students as well as domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet the admissions requirements for a Master’s or Ph.D. research program.
- Applicants must have submitted an application for a graduate research degree.
- Scholarships are available for current students as well as new students.
How to Apply
To apply for the Melbourne University Scholarships Australia 2022, All applications are completed online and are simple to complete. You can apply step-by-step using the online application.
- There is no need to submit a separate application to be considered for a Melbourne university scholarship.
- Candidates who receive an offer for undergraduate courses will be considered automatically for this award.
- The Official link to apply for the scholarship is given below.