The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications. Japanese Government Scholarships are open to all international students from anywhere in the world. The Japanese government Scholarship allows them to study for an undergraduate degree, a master’s degree, or a Ph.D. at one of Japan’s top universities. MEXT Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship to study in Japan. Also visit University of South Australia RTP Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
To apply for a MEXT Scholarship in Japan, you do not need to have taken IELTS or TOFEL. Scholarships with full financial coverage are offered for the school year 2023-24. The Scholarships are offered in almost all academic fields and majors, and you can apply at any Japanese university. The Japanese government will cover all costs associated with pursuing Bachelors’s and Postgraduate Degree programs in Japan.
Scholarships are now available for certain countries; please verify before applying. The remainder will be available in the future days, and an international student from anywhere around the globe can apply for a Japanese Government Scholarship. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology collaborates with other nations’ ministries and agencies. To promote the admission of more foreign students from across the world at world-class institutions under the supervision of highly trained scientists. Must check Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship 2023 in UK – Fully Funded.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Award Country: Japan
- Scholarship By: MEXT
- Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Funding Coverage: Fully Funded
- IELTS/TOFEL: Not Required
- Eligible Countries: International
- Application Deadline: Different for Every Country.
- All successful candidates will be paid a monthly stipend.
- MEXT will cover 100 percent of your tuition costs.
- Airfare all-around Tickets will be distributed from the home nation to Japan and back again.
- It includes all of your hotel expenses.
- The university where you were admitted will provide you with housing, and the Japanese government will give you a stipend.
- MEXT Scholarships are available to applicants from countries with diplomatic ties to Japan.
- Students with Japanese citizenship are not eligible.
- You must have been born after April 2, 1986.
- Application Form
- Mark Sheet
- Health Certificate
- Letter Research Plan (only research students)
- Thesis abstracts (if applicable)
- Academic specifics Secondary school marks sheet (Matric/O Levels, attested copy)
- Academic specifics Higher Secondary School Marks Sheet (Intermediate/A Levels, Attested Copy)
- Copy of current educational institution’s attestation of enrolment (if applicable)
- The Institute has granted a certificate of hope (for students whose final result is expected by August 2022)
The application deadline for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 varies per nation. Students in each nation can verify their country’s deadlines by visiting the Japan Embassy’s website. Scholarships are available in certain countries and will be available in others shortly. Must apply for Italian Government Scholarships for International Students 2023.
How to Apply?
Find an area in which your nation is situated by clicking on the link below. Open that area, and then go through the list for your nation. After that, go to the website of your country’s embassy. Then, under the menu, select “Culture and Education.” The “Japanese Government Scholarship” may be found there.