International students can apply for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2022-2023, which covers tuition fees. This scholarship is available for master’s degree studies and includes a tuition price remission of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 250 000 SEK, depending on the program. The is the best way to free study in Sweden without IELTS. The university offers the best courses to study in Sweden. Internship in Europe: CERN Summer Student Program 2022 In Switzerland
Begin your academic journey in Sweden. The application period for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship is currently open. Mid Sweden University (Mittuniversitetet) is a Swedish public university with two campuses in the cities of Ostersund and Sundsvall in the region surrounding Sweden’s geographical center. Read This: Vidyasirimedhi Institute Scholarship 2022 in Thailand – Fully Funded
Mid Sweden University is a thriving community where individuals can interact, be inspired, and think creatively. They provide a high-quality education while also allowing you to learn about a different culture, meet new people, have new experiences, and develop new views. Study in Sweden from Pakistan can also apply. Related: Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2022 at University of Groningen Netherlands
Mid Sweden University Scholarship Summary
- Country: Sweden
- Scholarship University: Mid Sweden University
- Eligible Countries: All countries except UK and EU countries
- Scholarship Type: Funded
- Study Level: Master
- Study Duration: One or Two Years
- Application Deadline: January 17, 2022 is the deadline for admissions and / February 10, 2022 – February 28, 2022 is the last date to apply for the scholarship
The Mid Sweden University Scholarship gives the following incentives to the recipient:
- Depending on the programme, a tuition price remission of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 250 000 SEK is available.
- Travel fees, living expenses, and all other expenditures are not covered by the scholarship and must be paid for through other means.
Available Programs of Study
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master Programme in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Informatics
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- Master by Research in Biology
- Master by Research in Media and Communication Science
- Master in Tourism 120 credits
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Electronics
- Master in Tourism 60 credits
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions to be considered for a Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible, with the exception of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland who are obliged to pay tuition fees and have applied to one of the above-mentioned programmes through university admissions (deadline 17th January, 2022).
- You must have earned at least 180 Swedish credits in your first degree (undergraduate).
- You must demonstrate your English language proficiency by taking an internationally recognised English test (scores are subject to specific programme requirements).
- Click here to check degree equivalency, and here to learn more about particular programme entrance criteria.
Study in Hungary: Eotvos Lorand University Hungarian Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
How to Apply?
The application procedure to apply for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2022 is simple and online. You need to follow the steps:
- To use this website, you must first create an account.
- Select Mid Sweden University and the curriculum of your choice.
- An application fee of 900 SEK will be requested.
- Confirm payment and finish your application by submitting the appropriate papers (depending on the programme), which may include, but are not limited to:
- Certificates and certificates from your country/countries of study that show you have finished your degree(s). Universities, where you studied, must be globally renowned institutes of higher learning.
- Your degree will contain transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester.
- You must also submit authentic transcripts for any courses that have been credited/transferred from previous studies.
- A copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or another form of identification, is necessary to expedite the processing of your application.