For international students, the National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2022–2023 are completely financed. Master’s and undergraduate studies are also eligible for NCTU International scholarships. These scholarships offer $700 per month for undergraduate, $733 per month for master’s, and $966 per month for doctorate students. Apply now University of Helsinki Scholarship 2023 in Finland
In order to encourage internationalization, National Chiao Tung University awards scholarships to deserving international students from around the world with stellar academic and research records. Grants and subsidies from Taiwan’s Ministry of Education are used to fund the scholarship (R.O.C.). According to applicants’ academic achievements and research records, the scholarship is theoretically offered for a one-year academic year but may be renewed. Great opportunity UBD Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Brunei – Fully Funded
In Hsinchu, Taiwan, there is a public research institution called National Chiao Tung University. It is one of Taiwan’s Leading Universities and was founded in 1896 as Nanyang Public School by an imperial decree of the Guangxu Emperor. International students can apply for NCTU international scholarships for the spring semester in 2021. Applications for international student scholarships to study in Taiwan are now being accepted. Related King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
National Chiao Tung University Scholarships Summary
- Scholarship Award Country: Taiwan
- Study Level: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Awarding University: National Chiao Tung University
- Program Period: Up to one year but can be extended
- Deadline: October 15, 2022
NCTU Scholarships 2023 Available Course
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Semiconductor Technology
- Biological Science and Technology
- undergraduate students: a tuition waiver or up to NT$21,000 (US$700) per month.
- Students pursuing master’s degrees may get up to NT$22,000 (US$733) monthly or a tuition waiver.
- Up to NT$29,000 (US$966) per month or a tuition waiver for doctoral students.
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- When applying for a master’s degree, students must already hold their 16-year bachelor’s degree or transcript.
- For PhD applications, candidates must already hold a master’s degree or have an official transcript from their 18-year-old schooling.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic history.
- must be very interested in studying or conducting research in Taiwan
- Students with extracurricular accomplishments, community involvement, social responsibility, and leadership abilities will be given preference.
- Students must be able to demonstrate their command of the English language (if you have an English proficiency letter from your previous institution it will be acceptable)
- Copy of Passport
- Educational Documents (degrees/transcripts..)
- Study Plan
- Two letters of Recommendation
- English language proficiency certificate
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
How to Apply?
The application process for National Chiao Tung University Scholarships is simple. Log into your account using the provided link, complete the application, and mark the “Apply for NCTU Scholarship” box in the scholarship area for your application to be evaluated.