One of the best scholarships, NTU Nanyang Scholarship 2022 in Singapore. This NTU scholarship is fully funded for all international students. Nanyang Technological University is one of the best universities in Singapore as well as in the World. It is the best opportunity to get free study in Singapore. These scholarships are bachelor, master, and PhD programs. Best Thailand Scholarship: Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
All academic fields/majors are eligible for the Nanyang University Scholarship. Nanyang University is the sponsor of the scholarship. The Scholarship is for a maximum of two years for Master’s candidates, four years for Ph.D. applicants, and four years for BS candidates. NTU Research Scholarships, Nanyang Scholarships, and Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships are all available. Law Scholarships: SLU LAW LLM Diversity Scholarship in USA – 2022-2023
There are no restrictions on candidates’ nationality. Furthermore, there is no obligation to repay the scholarship. The President of Singapore offers some of the Great Scholarships. The Nanyang Scholarship 2022 is further information is accessible below. Hong Kong Fellowships: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022 – HKUST
NTU Nanyang Scholarship 2022 Details
- Funding Country: Singapore
- Funding Uniersity: Nanyang Technological Uniersity (NTU)
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th November 2021
Canadian Fellowship: UBC 4YF Doctoral Fellowship 2022 in Canada
Undergraduates and graduates at Nanyang University can apply for a full scholarship. You can also apply for a scholarship to study at Nanyang University through external organizations.
Free Study in Canada: Study in Canada Without IELTS – List of Top Canadian Universities
- Subsidized tuition fees are fully covered (after Tuition Grant).
- Per academic year, a living allowance of S$6,500 is provided.
- Up to S$2,000 in housing allowance per academic year.
- (Only scholarship holders who live in NTU hostels are eligible.)
- A travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme is available, subject to the Travel Grant Form’s terms and conditions.
- A computer allowance of S$1,750 is provided (one-off).
|||Singapore Citizen||Singapore Permanent Resident||International Student|
(with effect from 1 August 2021)
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$4,000 per financial year|
(April previous year to March current year)
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500 |
|IT Allowance||One time allowance of $1,500 |
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600|
It will be disbursed during the final year scholarship renewal.
Scholarships in Australia: La Trobe University Scholarships 2022- Free Study in Australia
Available Fields of Study
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Asian School of Environment
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- Graduate College
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Humanities
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- Accountancy and Business
- Sport Science
- Art, Design & Media
- Social Sciences
- Communication Studies
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Excellent extracurricular achievements.
- Possessing strong leadership characteristics and the ability to lead others.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s degree with Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent.
- If you haven’t finished your undergraduate degree program yet, you’ll need to show proof from your university that you’re on course to get an Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent degree.
Scholarships in Qatar: Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
The last date to apply for the NTU Nanyang University Scholarship 2022 is 30th November 2021 for Academic Year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
The Application Link is Online. Please Apply through Online Link. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the NTU University Singapore Scholarship.
For Bachelors Visit Here
For Graduates Visit Here