The OECD Internship Program 2022 in Paris, France is now accepting applications. Be an intern at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). This is a fantastic opportunity for highly qualified and motivated students from all backgrounds to work on initiatives connected to the Secretary-Strategic General’s Orientations and to assist the Organization’s business responsibilities. Please Read: Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2022 In Canada
The OECD Internship in France encourages highly motivated and qualified students from around the world to apply to work for the organization, assisting in the delivery of projects related to the Secretary-Strategic General’s Orientations and assisting in the day-to-day operations of this global organization. Opportunity: Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2022 at University of Groningen Netherlands
The OECD Program is meant to attract highly qualified and motivated students from a variety of backgrounds into the Organization to work on initiatives related to the Secretary-Strategic General’s Orientations and to assist the Organization’s business responsibilities. Its primary purpose is to provide selected applicants with the chance to hone their analytical and technical abilities in a global setting. Related:SNU Global Scholarship Program 2022 in South Korea
The Smithsonian’s Internship Program offers internships on a continual basis. During the internship term, only students enrolled in fully authorized degree programs (i.e. bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate) are eligible to apply for internships. Join: GIFT Internship Program 2022 In South Korea – Fully Paid
Summary About OECD Internship Program
- Intrnship Country: France
- Internship Location: Paris
- Internship Organization: Organization for Economic Cooperation and Developmwent (OECD)
- Number of Internships: 500 Internships/year
- Internship Duration: 6 months (renewable)
- Funding Type: Paid
- Eligibility Countries: Open to all nationalities
- Application Deadline: open throughout the year
OECD Internship Financial Benefits
- Monthly living costs are 700 euros.
- Staff from the OECD will help chosen students get a visa.
- Excellent learning environment
Internship Functional Fields
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Event Management
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Legal services
- Office Administration
Internship Focus Fields
- Artificial Intelligence
- Trade and Agriculture
- Bribery and corruption
- Science and Technology
- Corporate Governance
- Regional Development
- Insurance and Pensions
- Education and Skills
- Inclusive Growth
- Gender and Diversity
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regulatory Reform
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a fully approved degree program in a discipline connected to the OECD.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be available for a minimum of one month of internship.
- Should be able to communicate well in either French or English.
- IT and quantitative abilities are required.
- An applicant must be able to communicate effectively.
Internships at the OECD in Europe are available at any time of the year. The following are the next vacancy dates for applicants whose applications were not shortlisted:
- 1 March 2022
- 1 September 2022
- 1 March 2023
- 1 September 2023
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online through the official website. Below is a link to the official webpage.