The Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications in the UK. Clarendon Scholarships in the United Kingdom are open to international students from all around the world. The University of Oxford is offering scholarships to all students from European countries who wish to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. Clarendon is a Fully Funded Scholarship, which means it will pay all of your costs. To apply for the award, there is no application fee. Top Australian Scholarship: Melbourne University Scholarships Australia 2022 – Fully Funded
At Oxford University, Clarendon Scholarships are available in almost all academic subjects and majors. Nationality, residence, or field of study are all unrestricted. All MPhil and Master’s programs, both full-time and part-time, are qualified. You have a choice of more than 12,000 Master’s Courses. The Master’s Degree will last 1 or 2 years, and the Doctoral Degree will last 3 or 4 years. Every year, 130 new full-fledged scholarships are given out. An opportunity to be a part of one of Oxford’s most active, international, and multidisciplinary communities. Also, visit University of Debrecen Scholarship 2022 -Stipendium Hungaricum in Hungary.
The Institution of Oxford is an English college research university. Oxford is consistently ranked among the world’s top five institutions, and it is now placed first in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and Forbes’ World University Rankings. The University of Oxford is also ranked first in the world according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject. You can also apply for CSU Foundation Scholarship 2022 in Australia – Charles Sturt University.
Details About Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship University: Oxford University
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Study level: Master, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Deadline: 22 January 2022.
Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2022 for International Students in the United Kingdom is a full-fledged scholarship that will pay all costs associated with pursuing a postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford. The following information is provided in detail:
- The tuition fee will be paid in full.
- Scholars will receive an annual living expense grant that is normally sufficient to cover the living expenses of a single student living in Oxford. You should expect to receive at least £15,009 in 2021-22.
List of Available Study Fields
- Humanities Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
- Social Sciences Division
For details please CLICK HERE
- If you apply before the January deadline for your course, you will be automatically considered for Clarendon. You do not need to fill out another application.
- Clarendon provides fully-funded scholarships that cover course tuition as well as a stipend for living expenses during the fee-paying period.
- Nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study are all unrestricted. All PhD and Master’s programs, both full-time and part-time, are qualified.
The scholarships are open to applicants of any nationality from anywhere in the world. The Eligibility Criteria and Selection Criteria Vary Slightly Based on the Subject Area.
For details, please Click Here
The deadline to apply for Clarendon International Scholarships 2022 in the United Kingdom is January 22, 2022.
How to Apply
To be considered for a Clarendon scholarship, apply online for your course. There is no need to apply for the Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2022 individually. Your graduate placement will be decided by the department, and you will be notified of the outcome. You will be automatically considered for the prize once you have enrolled in the course.