Great news, Applications are open for Seattle University Scholarships 2022 in the USA. All International students can apply for the Seattle University Scholarship 2022-2023. This Fully Funded Undergraduate program in the USA is inviting applications from around the world. This scholarship offers up to $48,000 over four years of study in the USA for the academic year 2022. Also, visit Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2022 – Study In Japan.
The Seattle university financial aid is offered to all students with excellent academic backgrounds. They are known for academic achievement all throughout the world, with alumni living in approximately 100 countries. The university provides international students with the opportunity to study in one of America’s most dynamic cities. Within a community of dedicated students and staff, you will receive personalized attention and rigorous education.
Seattle Institution, a Jesuit Catholic university, and law school was founded in 1891 and is located on 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill district. Within eight schools and colleges, more than 7,200 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs. More than 850 foreign students from more than 60 countries attend Seattle University doctoral programs. You can also apply for Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2022 – Study in Belgium.
Seattle University Scholarships Details
- Country: USA
- Institution(s): Seattle University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International
- Deadline: Varies (CLICK HERE)
The successful candidates for Seattle University financial aid Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
For students who maintain excellent academic progress, which includes continuing full-time attendance with the required GPA, merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over four academic years).
List of Fields of Study
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Business and Law
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Computer Science
- Communication and Media
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Anthropology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital Design
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English – Literature
- English – Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Program
- Humanities for Leadership
- Humanities for Teaching
- Individualized Major (Business Administration)
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies
- International Business
- International Studies
- Law Scholars Program
- Marine and Conservation Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership
- Political Science
- Public Affairs
- Army ROTC
- Social Work
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Visual Art
- Women & Gender Studies.
- English is a required language.
- Applicants from all countries in the world are eligible.
- Undergraduate applicants should have a grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the United States.
- Provide all transcripts from each educational institution attended with official, verified English language translations.
- Applicants who do not speak English as their first language must demonstrate English competence regardless of their length of stay in the United States, citizenship, or immigration status.
- International freshman applicants are not required to take the ACT or SAT at Seattle University. These scores, on the other hand, help to improve an application.
Also, read Erasmus Mundas Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
To be considered for a Seattle University Scholarships USA 2022, please follow the steps below:
- Before Seattle University application deadlines, You will make a new Common app Account.
- Fill in the blanks on your application (General, Academic, Contacts, Family, and Activities).
- On this screen, you will have the option to Review and Submit your application once all needed components have been completed.
Note: They will review your application and send you an email letting you know if you were accepted or not.
The official notice for complete details is provided below.