Applications are open for SECP Graduate Training Program 2021 in Pakistan. All passionate candidates from all over the country are eligible to apply. HAWKS 2021 is offering a free trainee program for Pakistani students. This internship will lead to regular employment upon successful completion. This is the best opportunity for all innovative and business mind students. Also visit Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022 – HKUST.
The duration of the Graduate Trainee Program is One Year (12 months). Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan has announced this internship in Pakistan. Students can apply through the SECP official website and can also download SECP manual challan. Previously, anti-money laundering jobs were announced by the institute.
These internship programs for graduate students in Pakistan are a great chance to learn from the professionals of SECP Pakistan. The security exchange commission of Pakistan is Pakistan’s financial regulatory agency, with the goal of developing a modern and efficient corporate sector and a capital market based on strong authoritative principles to stimulate investment and foster economic progress and prosperity in the country. You can also apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia.
SECP Graduate Training Program Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Host Institute: Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
- Name of Position: Graduate Trainee Program
- No. of Positions: 35
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: 20th September, 2021
- In-depth training program with industry visits.
- Subject to successful completion of the training program, a maximum of 12 months will lead to regular employment.
- If you are passionate about innovation and want to work with Pakistan’s apex regulator of financial markets and business sector. You’ll work in an open, exciting environment where exceptional persons at entry-level jobs in the Commission are encouraged to grow into positions of responsibility in the future.
- During the rotation program, selected trainees will be exposed to regulated organizations in addition to on-the-job training, such as field/online tours to Stock Exchanges and Brokerage.
- Houses, asset management firms, insurance firms, publicly traded companies, as well as the Commission’s Company Registration Offices and other relevant institutions, to improve working knowledge.
- Effective mentorship programs to facilitate effective dialogues and meetings in order to achieve stated objectives.
- Selected Candidates will be granted market competitive remuneration, medical facilities, and a one-time relocation scholarship grant for those who do not belong to or dwell in the Islamabad/Rawalpindi areas throughout the training period.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree i.e. 16 years of education in relevant discipline i.e. Public Administration/ Business Administration/ Finance / Commerce/ Insurance / Accounting / Economics/ Mathematics/ Law / Statistics/ Social Sciences & Information Technology from a reputed HEC recognized Institute.
- These positions are open to holders of professional qualifications such as CFAP (ICAP)/ CFA/ CMA/ ACCA/ FRM.
- A minimum of 70% in the yearly system, or a 3.2 CGPA out of 4.0 or a 4.0 CGPA out of 5.0 in the semester system.
- Only for law graduates: a minimum of 60% in the annual system or a 3.2 CGPA out of 4.0 or a 4.0 CGPA out of 5.0 in the semester system.
- The maximum age limit for these roles is 28 years old as of the application deadline. Women, candidates from Balochistan, EX-FATA districts, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, minorities, and special persons are eligible for a two-year age relaxation.
- After successfully completing the training program, all graduate trainees will be assigned to Islamabad on a permanent basis.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted based on their performance on the written test and other eligibility criteria will be subjected to a multi-tier interview procedure by Security exchange commission of Pakistan.
- Those who are chosen will be chosen in order of merit.
- Selected candidates will be offered a spot in the SECP Graduate Training Program, pending the results of the SECP medical exam.
- Successful candidates under HAWKS trainee program will pay a Surety Bond in the amount of PKRs 500,000/- (Rupees Five Hundred Thousand Only) in favor of the Commission upon joining the Commission as a graduate trainee, vowing that they would not quit the program. Furthermore, if selected as a regular confirmed employee following completion of training, trainees must serve the Commission for a least of 24 months, failing which PKRs 500,000/- would be recovered from the leaver (trainee).
- Following the successful completion of the training program, a written test will be administered to assess their learning curve. Only those trainees who get a score of 70% or higher will be awarded a permanent position as a Management Executive at SECP.
- Please be advised that if it is discovered that you do not fulfil the required eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement at any stage of the selection process or during the training, your candidature for the training program will be withdrawn / terminated immediately.
How To Apply
The complete selection process is given above. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you must apply for this SECP Graduate Training Program 2021. Further details are available on the SECP website. The official link to the website is given below.