International students can apply for the American University in Cairo Fellowships 2022, which are available for masters and doctoral study. Full tuition, medical insurance, a monthly stipend, student housing, and a laptop are all included in these fellowships. The Mansour Group and students can apply for this AUC Fellowship Program 2022. You can also Apply: Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
The US Department of State’s Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC) and AUC collaborated on the Tomorrows Leaders Graduate (TLG) fellowship program. Through organized graduate study and research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders and proposes local solutions to shared problems in the MENA region, TLG provides academically qualified and economically deserving students with the professional qualifications and experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes. You can also read: Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 In Japan
This is one of the best fellowships for international students. Graduate admittance is not available during the winter semesters. Graduate admission for degree-seeking students is only available during the Fall and Spring semesters. Graduate non-degree applicants for the summer sessions must complete the non-degree application processes and submit their application forms by the admission deadlines for the following semester. Excellent opportunity: IMF Internship in USA 2022 – Fully Funded
The American University in Cairo Fellowships 2022 Summary
- Fellowship Country: Cairo, Egypt
- Fellowship Institution: The American University in Cairo
- Study Level: Masters / PhD
- Eligible Countires: International
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 15, 2022 (Fall 2022) / October 15, 2022 (Spring 2023)
The beneficiaries of the American University in Cairo Fellowships (AUC Scholarship) will get the following benefits:
- Tuition is paid in full for both the fall and spring semesters.
- Medical coverage is a must.
- A stipend is paid on a monthly basis.
- Student housing is available.
- If necessary, local transportation costs are included in the internship/practicum opportunity. Opportunity to present research findings at one conference, which must be sought for and granted competitively according to the Graduate Student Support Grant standards.
- Two yearly round-trip economy flight tickets from home to college; or a housing and living stipend to allow students who are unable to return home due to circumstances beyond their control to continue authorized program activities on campus during breaks.
Also read: Stanford University Free Online Courses 2022
For the Tomorrows Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- With a bachelor’s degree and a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or comparable, you have strong academic potential.
- Written and spoken English proficiency.
- Extracurricular activities, references, and interviews have all indicated maturity, adaptability, and leadership potential.
Need for money.
- The fellowship is for two years, including any academic English language remedial courses that may be required, with a semester-by-semester evaluation for good academic achievement.
Important post: Free Study in Norway Without IELTS 2022 – Study In Europe
How to Apply?
The application process of The American University in Cairo Fellowships is online. For details please click the official links.