Great news, another exceptional funding UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022 is open for Master programs. Switzerland is one of the best educational hubs in Europe. Study in Europe is a search of every international student. Switzerland is providing the opportunity of free education through UNIL Scholarship. It is the best way to get to Switzerland for free studies. Free Study in Ireland: Free Study in Ireland Without IELTS 2022 | Ireland Scholarships
This scholarship is offered by the University of Lausanne in Switzerland. It is one of the prestigious swiss universities. University offered 10 Master’s scholarships each year for all international students. Students of any nationality are open to apply for this grant. This is a competitive scholarship and is to gain intellectual brains from around the world. International Internship: Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 for International Students
Switzerland is famous for its high-end research and scientific education. It has the world’s top-ranked universities that offer different scholarships. Studying in Switzerland will provide you different learning, academic and professional opportunities. Best way to explore Europe for free. Students can also get an IELTS waiver if they could prove that their previous education was in English. Free Study in Australia: Curtin Malaysia Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2021
Details About UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022
- Scholarship Country: Switzerland
- Scholarship University: University of Lausanne
- Study Level: Masters
- Program Duration: 2 years
- Application Deadline: before 1 November
Free Fellowships in China: Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 for International Students
List of Programs Offered
A detailed list of programs offered for the UNIL Master Scholarship can be found HERE
Programs not Included in UNIL Scholarship
- All MASs (PhD programmes)
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of education
Award Financial Coverage
The University of Lausanne Scholarship provides the following coverage through their award.
- The selected applicant will be granted an amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- This scholarship is not enough to bear the living expenses in Switzerland
- The select students for award will be expemted from regitration fee which is CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- For more details about budget consultation CLICK HERE.
To qualify for the UNIL Award, Applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Must have proof of English or French language
- Students from all nationalities can apply
- Must have excellent academic background
- Must have an undergraduate degree to apply for Master
- Must not have availed UNIL scholarship before.
- Should have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
- A passport-sized photograph (in JPEG format).
- COmplete application form with signature
- Certified copies of all acadmeic degrees and transcripts
- A copy of your secondary school diploma.
- Translation required if documents are not in English, French or German
- A copy of course outline is required of your previous degree
- A valid pass port
- Covering letter.
- Detail and updated CV
- 2 recent recomendation letter
- Proof of payment of the CHF 200.00 administration fee (application processing fee)
The last date to apply for UNIL Master Award is 1st November 2021.
The complete application procedure for UNIL Master Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland is online. Applicants need to visit the official link to apply online.