International students can apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarship 2022, which is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship. These scholarships for international students in the USA range from $3,900 to $23,454. International candidates with a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 scale in the United States will be considered. Study in UK: Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Through its world-class education, the institution has transformed individuals, communities, and the globe. Students can obtain a once-in-a-lifetime academic experience under Mississippi scholarships. The institution provides academic, leadership, and social opportunities for its students to succeed. There are many other scholarships for Mississippi students are available. Study in Japan: Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
With 80 students, the University of Mississippi was founded and offered many ole miss merit scholarships. It was Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning for 23 years. In Mississippi, it has now become a center for innovation, high-quality education, and opportunity. Study in South Korea: KAIST University Scholarship 2022-2023 in South Korea – Fully Funded
University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Awarding University: KAIST University
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Study Period: Four years
- Application Deadline:
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1.
- For Spring term enrollment: October 1.
List of Available Program
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
- Business and Accountancy
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Communication and Media
- International Affairs and Languages
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- Health and Social Services
Study in Australia: Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022 | Study in Australia
- Scholarships vary from $23,454 to $3,900, or around 95 percent to 15 percent of undergraduate tuition (base plus non-resident tuition), or 55 percent to 9 percent of total study costs (tuition, housing, food, books, health insurance, and so on).
- Scholarships are usually applied to non-resident tuition expenses as well as resident tuition prices. They can be coupled with other scholarships like ole miss merit scholarships, but the total amount of non-resident fees or resident tuition cannot exceed the whole amount.
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for University of Mississippi Scholarships:
- Language Requirement: International candidates whose first language is not English must demonstrate their English language competency by taking one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test, TOEFL iBT, ITP, TOEFL My BestTM Score, IELTS, PTE-A Test All countries in the globe are eligible for ole miss scholarships.
- International candidates with a high school cumulative grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00-scale in the United States will be considered for an undergraduate degree program.
- All applicants must have completed high school outside of the United States.
Fellowship in Egypt: The American University in Cairo Fellowships 2022 – Fully Funded
- Degree of pre-qualification
- Certificates of English language competency, copies of academic transcripts
- A copy of your passport is required Personal Statement.
Internship in USA: IMF Internship in USA 2022 – Fully Funded
How to Apply?
To apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarships, please follow the application steps below.
There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. You simply need to apply to the institution for an undergraduate degree.