The University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022 in Canada are now accepting applications. The University of Ottawa Scholarships for Students from Around the World in Canada are open to all international students from all over the world. Under this scholarship, students can pursue a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, a Ph.D. degree, microprograms, short courses, and Graduate Diplomas. Read: UBC 4YF Doctoral Fellowship 2022 in Canada
The University offers a diverse selection of academic subjects and majors for Canadian students pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees. The scholarship’s primary goal is to offer financial assistance to deserving students. The Ottawa University offers a variety of scholarships. The scholarship lasts four years for an undergraduate degree, two years for a master’s degree, and four years for a Ph.D. Also Apply: PETF Doctoral Scholarships 2022 in Canada – Fully Funded
The University of Ottawa is a public research university in Ottawa, Canada, that was founded in 1848. According to the QS World University Rankings, the university is placed 279th in the world and 11th in the nation in 2021. The institution has about 41,000 national and foreign students from over 150 countries enrolled. Please Read: Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2022 In Canada
University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022 Summary
- Scholarship University: University of Ottawa
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Countries: National & International
- Last Date: 1 April 2022 (for BS), 30 April 2022 (for MS, PhD).
Many scholarships will be available through the University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022 in Canada for international and Canadian students pursuing full-time degrees. The following is a breakdown of each award:
Bachelors Degree Scholarships
- Scholarships for Automatic Excellence: $1,000 to $4,000 for your first year of education.
- For each full-time semester, a merit scholarship of $1,000 is available.
- The President’s Scholarship for International Students is worth $30,000 ($7,500 per year) and is available to international students.
- International Students Chancellor’s Scholarship: $26,000 ($6,500 each year)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship at the Faculty of Arts: $4,000 ($1,000 each year)
- Financial Aid for International Students at Universities.
Postgraduate Degree Scholarships
Masters Degree Scholarships: (2 Years)
- Scholarship for International Admission ($7,500 per year)
- Excellence Scholarships (up to $10,000 per year) with Differential Tuition Fee Exemption
- Mitacs Globalink Fellowship
- Study in Canada Scholarships
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
Doctoral Degree Scholarships (4 Years)
- Doctoral Scholarships from Around the World
- Scholarship for International Admission
- Excellence Scholarships with Differential Tuition Fee Exemption
- Canada’s Vanier Scholarship
- Graduate Scholarships in Ontario (OGS)
- Ontario Trillium Scholarships
- Mitacs Globalink Fellowship
Association of Professors of the University of Ottawa (APUO) Awards for Teaching and Research Assistants
Available Fields of Study
- Social Science
- Health Sciences
- Civil Law
The last date to apply for the University of Ottawa International Awards 2022 is given below:
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022 in Canada, you must complete an online application. International students are considered for scholarships and awards when applying for university admission. Scholarships will be awarded to students depending on their academic accomplishments. Applicants will be automatically considered for certain of the University’s Scholarships.