In Hungary, applications are being accepted for the University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2022. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships are available to international students from all over the world at the University of Pecs. Students interested in pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree are urged to apply. There is no requirement for IELTS in order to apply. For the academic year 2022-23, the Government of Hungary is awarding 5,000 fully-funded scholarships to students from all around the world. Opportunity: UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships to study abroad are offered in almost all academic departments and majors at the University of Pecs. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship. The scholarship lasts four years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and three years for a doctoral degree. Please visit: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
University of Pécs (PTE) was established in 1912 located in Hungary is the best university to study there. 20,000 students from all over the world are currently studying there. The university has ranked between 651-700 by QS World University Rankings. Related: University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2022 in Canada.
University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships Summary
- Country Country: Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- Study Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Application Deadline: 15 January 2022.
University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships for International Students 2022 in Hungary will grant fully funded scholarships to chosen students at all degree levels. The following are the expenditures that are covered:
- Tuition fees will be waived for all students.
- Non-degree, bachelor’s, master’s, and one-tier master’s level: monthly payment of HUF 43,700 to living costs for a period of 12 months until the end of studies.
- PhD level: HUF 140000 per month for 12 months, till studies are completed.
- Dormitory placement OR a monthly donation of HUF 40,000 to cover the expense of housing for the length of the scholarship.
- Medical insurance includes basic health care services as defined by Hungarian law (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) as well as extra medical insurance for up to HUF 100 000 per person per year.
Also, apply for Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Canada – Fully Funded.
Available Fields of Study
The University of Pecs offers 31 Bachelor’s Degrees, 29 Master’s Degrees, 8 One-tier Masters, and 15 Doctoral Degree programs.
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
- Human & Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Business & Economics
To apply for a Hungary Scholarship, candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students (non-Hungarian nationals).
- Physically and intellectually fit is required of the candidate.
- To apply for a Bachelor’s Degree Program, you must have completed 12 years of high school.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in order to apply for a master’s degree.
- A master’s degree certificate is necessary for a doctorate degree.
- If the language of instruction for your previous degree was English, you can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from your former institute.
- Details and a Refreshed Resume (CV)
- Certificates of Completion
- Transcripts from College
- Letters of Recommendation
- Research Proposal Statement of Purpose (graduate)
- Other supporting documents, if any, proof of language
The deadline to submit an application for the University of Pecs Government Scholarships 2022 in Hungary is January 15, 2022.
How to Apply?
The application procedure for The University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarship 2022 is completely online and simple. For additional information on the application procedure, click on the links provided below.