University of Sunshine Coast RTP Scholarship is starting round one of the applications for the academic year 2023. USC is one of Australia’s most prestigious public institutions. It is a government university in Australia that also offers the greatest research programs. The university began as a college in 1996 and became a university in 1999. Related Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia
USC Australia has a number of HDR scholarships available for free study in Australia. In practically every topic of study, the institution provides Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees. Every year, a large number of students from all around the world enroll at this excellent university. The USC Australia is located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, a picturesque little town in Queensland. Brisbane is only a few kilometers away. Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students
The most well-known research grant in Australia is the RTP scholarship, which is awarded through the University’s HDR program. Domestic and foreign students are eligible for this Research Training Program Scholarship at the University of Sunshine Coast. This is the most cost-effective means of relocating to Australia. USC RTP Scholarship is a fully paid scholarship. Read Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
University of Sunshine Coast RTP Scholarship Summary
- Funding Country: Australia
- Scholarship Award University: University of Sunshine Coast
- Name of Award: Australian Government Research Traning Program Scholarship (RTP)
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International
- Education Level: Master’s and Ph.D
- Available Fields of Study: All
- Application Deadline: The application Opens on 1st August 2022 and closes on 23rd September 2022
USC RTP Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The USC Australian Government Research Training Program award the provides the following privileges to chosen students:
- Waiver of all tuition fees for the whole degree program
- The duration of a Ph.D. degree will be three years, with a six-month extension conceivable, and a Master’s degree will be 1.5 years, with a six-month extension possible in specific situations.
- A stipend of A$ 28,854 will be provided each year. The money will be split and given to students on a monthly basis.
- University Overseas Health Insurance provides a $2,000 relocation allowance within a 100-kilometer radius.
- Airfare Expenses, Research and Travel Expenses Thesis Allowance.
- The research students must first contact and receive approval from a supervisor.
- A study plan.
- A form for submitting an HDR application. Download Here.
- Academic transcripts and diplomas in their entirety, with official verification.
- Applicants must also complete a selection response form.
- A student’s declaration of intent.
- Evidence of a published study. Only the abstract and journal information are included.
- A valid passport is required.
- Photographs taken recently.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency, such as an IELTS score. If you are a permanent resident of Australia, include a copy of your PR card here.
Applicants are often chosen based on the following factors. (This list is not limited.)
- Background and expertise in research
- What is the strength of the research proposal?
- Outstanding academic record, not to mention your research publications
The application deadline for the University of Sunshine Coast RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia is September 23rd, 2022, for the January 2023 term.
How to Apply
The application procedure is relatively straightforward and takes place entirely online.
For Domestic Students: All domestic students must submit an application through the USC Online Portal. And then fill out the application with all of the relevant documentation.
Students from International Countries: International students must download and complete the HDR RTP scholarship application form, which must be signed. The application, along with any supporting papers, should be sent to the email address provided.