Applications for the University of Tokyo Fellowship Program 2023 are now being accepted. International students can apply for a Fully Funded fellowship in Tokyo. However, Japanese nationals can also apply for the program. This fellowship program is open to students from any country. Students with a good academic record are encouraged to apply. Also visit MBA Scholarships for International Students 2023 – Study Abroad.
In conjunction with the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, a Ph.D. fellowship is available. Students pursuing a Ph.D. degree are eligible to apply. This is the opportunity for you if you’re seeking a Fully Funded opportunity. The student’s expenditures will be covered entirely by the host. Both male and female students are encouraged to apply. Read King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
This is an opportunity to experience living in Japan if you are interested in a fellowship in Japan. Begin filling out the application form right now if you want to meet the requirements. Students with a strong academic record must not miss this time. All Ph.D. students should take advantage of this opportunity to expand their network. Must apply for Microsoft International Research Fellowship 2023 – Fully Funded
University of Tokyo Fellowship Details
- Country: Japan
- Host: University of Tokyo
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: November 21, 2022
International students will benefit from fully supported fellowships in the following ways:
- Fellows will be paid a stipend of 200,000 JPY per month.
- A chance to study at Tokyo’s illustrious University.
- Expand your foreign connections and network.
- Work in international labs and gain practical experience.
The following are the requirements for the University of Tokyo Fellowships:
- Students from any country are welcome.
- To stay in Japan as a student, you must have a valid visa.
- A graduate degree is required of all students.
- Enroll in a doctoral degree program.
- Applicants, both male and female, are urged to apply.
- Student’s research plan.
- Official academic transcripts.
- Copies of presented papers.
- Application form.
- Certificates of achievements (if any).
- Recommendation letter
How to Apply
Applicants must fill out and submit an online application for the University of Tokyo Fellowship 2023 in Japan. Fill out the form completely and accurately. In addition, applicants must submit all essential documentation. The second round of applications is due on November 21, 2022.