International undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study in the United Kingdom can apply for UWE Bristol International Scholarships. This UK scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to study abroad. These awards will enable you to investigate Europe’s heartland, the United Kingdom. Also Read: UNCHR Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
Scholarship recipients who are given worldwide overseas educational expenditure grants will accept a physical copy of their grant letter after they have been awarded the scholarship. The University of the West England Bristol provides various scholarships to new foreign students who will begin a bachelor’s or master’s degree at UWE Bristol this year. Students must be fee-paying international students. Scholarships and bursaries are available for a variety of nations and courses. Canadia Opportunity: University of Guelph President’s Scholarships 2022 in Canada
International students can apply for a variety of partially financed and completely funded scholarships in the United Kingdom. Many institutions in the United Kingdom are home to thousands of foreign students from practically every country in the globe since the United Kingdom is famous for its high-quality education and internationally recognized universities and teachers. Related: Warwick University Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 In UK
UWE Bristol International Scholarships Summary
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Scholarship University: UWE Bristol
- Study Level: MS/PhD, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Partial Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Application Deadline: 27 January 2022.
- International students enrolling in an approved undergraduate or postgraduate study will be eligible for a variety of UWE Bristol International scholarships.
- A student enrolled in a course at Bristol Business School will get a 1st formation business scholarship. £600 will be awarded as part of the scholarship.
- Scholarships from the British Council will be given to Indian students. There will be eight scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students.
- The Chancellor’s scholarship will cover half of the tuition costs.
- The Dean’s scholarship for the Faculty of Art, Creative Industries, and Education grants £1,000 for the first two years of an undergraduate degree. For postgraduate MA students, a £5,000 grant is available.
- The Dean’s Scholarship for the Faculty of Health and Applied Science covers 100% and 50% of tuition expenses, respectively.
- Many more scholarships are available at the institution, ranging from £1,000 to $5,000.
The following are the requirements for the UWE Bristol International Scholarships in the United Kingdom:
- Applicants must have received a letter of acceptance from the University of West England.
- Non-EU nationals are required to apply.
- Applicants should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom.
- International fee-paying students must be acknowledged as applicants.
- No other scholarship, grant, or award may be used to assist applicants.
- The MBA, BPTC, GDL, MSc Robotics, and LPC are not eligible for the 50% scholarship.
The last date to apply for the UWE Bristol International Scholarships in the UK is 27th January 2022.
How To Apply?
The application procedure is simple and completely online. Please follow the official link.