The Warwick University Chancellor’s Scholarship at the Warwick Doctoral College is now accepting applications for the academic year 2022/23 in the United Kingdom. Up to 42 excellent foreign and EU applicants for Ph.D. studies will be granted Chancellor’s International Scholarships. The Chancellor’s Overseas Scholarships, which provide fully financed scholarships for international students, are one of the greatest scholarship programs in the UK. Join: RIPS Summer Internship Program 2022 in the USA – Fully Funded
The University of Warwick International Scholarship 2022-23 in the United Kingdom is a fantastic opportunity for students who are passionate about international studies and want to enhance their careers. Scholarship recipients have the chance to participate in a variety of academic activities through mutual collaboration and networking. They obtain knowledge, skills, and key competencies in important key areas while collaborating with their worldwide peers under the supervision of top-ranked supervisors.
Up to the number of available scholarships, the Chancellor’s International Scholarships are offered to individuals who can demonstrate academic distinction and the ability to thrive in research. The University of Warwick UK scholarship seeks to provide students with a thorough grasp of all areas of their degree programs, both theoretically and practically. Study in Norway: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway – Study In Norway
Warwick University Chancellor’s International Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Country: UK/United Kingdom
- Scholarship University: Warwick University
- Course Level: MPhil leading to PhD & PhD Degree
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibile Countries: EU & International students
- Application Deadline: 20 January 2022.
Study in Germany: Free Study In Germany Without IELTS – Top 10 German Scholarships
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend (£15,609)
- Grant for Research Training and Support (RTSG) of £5,000
Study in Europe: Eotvos Lorand University Hungarian Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Available Fields of Study
1) Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine
- Warwick Medical School
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
2) Faculty of Social Sciences
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal, & Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
3) Faculty of Arts
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
- Classics and Ancient History
- Students from all around the world, as well as those from the European Union, are eligible.
- A applicant for a Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022-23 must also be applying to the University of Warwick for an MPhil/PhD or Doctoral degree.
- Students who are already enrolled in one of the University of Warwick’s Doctoral Degree Programs or MPhil/PhD programmes should apply only in their first year of registration.
- At Warwick, a candidate can come from any discipline.
- Scholarships cannot be carried over to the following academic year.
The Warwick University Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022-23 application date in the United Kingdom is January 20, 2022.
- You must have applied to study the course using the Universal Admissions application system if you want to apply for a scholarship.
- Before submitting their applications, applicants should ensure that they have all of the required documentation.
- When you click the Start application icon, your program will start.
- A progress bar will appear at the top of the form.
- Make sure you complete all of the required fields.