The Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China are now accepting applications. The CSC Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship offered by the Ministry of Education of China to international students. For the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022, students from all around the world are eligible to apply. Wuhan University Scholarships are provided for masters and doctoral studies at Wuhan University. This scholarship is available for the 2022-23 academic year. Also Read: Warwick University Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 In UK
Wuhan Institution is a national research university in the Hubei province of China. It is one of China’s most prominent and selective colleges, having been designated as a Class A Double First Class University by the Chinese Ministry of Education. It was one of China’s four top institutions during the early Republican period and is one of the country’s oldest. Good Read: IST Summer Internship Program 2022 in Austria – Fully Funded
Wuhan University offers Chinese Government Scholarships for Postgraduate Degree Programs in almost all academic subjects and majors. The CSC Scholarship does not need IELTS or TOEFL. The Master’s degree takes three years to complete and the Doctoral degree takes four years. All costs will be covered by the prize. Related: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway – Study In Norway
Wuhan University CSC Scholarships Summary
- Scholrship University: Wuhan University
- Award Country: China
- Study Level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded prize that is available to all international students from all over the world. The following will be covered by the Wuhan University Scholarship:
- Full tuition and application fees are waived, as well as free housing.
- Monthly stipend:
- 3000 RMB per month for a Master’s degree
- 3500 RMB per month for a doctoral degree
- Medical insurance covers everything.
- Scholarship Application Form for the Chinese Government (written in Chinese or English).
- Wuhan University’s International Scholars and Students Application Form (written in Chinese or English).
- Transcripts and notarized highest diploma (degree certificate)
- Within 800 words, write a study plan in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation, in Chinese or English, from professors or associate professors.
- a scanned copy of a current regular passport (if available).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form photocopy filled out in English or Chinese
- If you want to apply for the Chinese-medium program, you’ll need a valid HSK certificate. For English-medium programs, a valid English level certificate is required (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from a Wuhan University professor (if available).
Study In Japan: Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 In Japan – Fully Funded
- I have dual citizenship and am in good health.
- Applicants for a Master’s degree must be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants pursuing a PhD degree must be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-medium programmes must have an HSK level four certificate at the very least (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants for English-medium programmes must provide a TOEFL or IELTS score report; the TOEFL needs 80 points, while the IELTS requires 5.5. (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you have an English Proficiency Certificate from your previous institution.)
The application deadline for Wuhan University CSC Scholarships for International Students 2022 is March 31, 2022.
How to Apply
To begin, go to https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ to register and submit your online application to the CSC Online Application System for International Students. Wuhan University’s Agency Number is 10486, and its Type is B. Please choose Program Type B, which refers to scholarship programs administered by Chinese institutions as part of the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. After completing the form, please download and print a physical copy of the “Application Form for the Chinese Government Scholarship.”
Please choose the Chinese Government Program as your funding source and submit the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and other needed application materials online. Also, you need to pay the fee of 800 RMB.